COB - European Tour

Paddl

New Metal Member
Aug 27, 2007
Hi@all.

does anybody know when and where the next COB-Concerts in Europe is?

bye paddl

No, we don't. Just keep checking http://www.cobhc.com about once a month at least and you'll be informed on when the new COB album is due, the new Sinergy album is due, and when COB plan to play in certain countries.

One thing's for sure, they won't be doing a European tour until after the new album comes out in early 2008.

^ That's true and the latest I heard was, that the album will be released in March 2008, but that was an Alexi interview so who knows.

The only confirmed shows that I know of are Spinefeast in January 2008(Finland) and Wacken 2008.

phenom: have you heard anything about shows in Finland after the album? I hope they play few shows here before they leave us for couple of years again :(

phenom: have you heard anything about shows in Finland after the album? I hope they play few shows here before they leave us for couple of years again :(

I really dont know :( Im afraid it'll turn that way. They spend more time abroad than in homecountry always. Well we must hope they will do the summer festival tour and visit finland by then:) But unfortunately i have a clear memory of someone telling me alexi had said in a interview about that European tour is last on the list. That sucks. I really hope im wrong!

But unfortunately i have a clear memory of someone telling me alexi had said in a interview about that European tour is last on the list. That sucks. I really hope im wrong!

Yep, he has said that in Inferno magazine in the beginning of the summer. Finland has not been mentioned anywhere.

I think first they will go to U.S, then Japan etc and European tour is last. Maybe they will play few gigs in Finland in summerfestivals, or I hope so.

It's first Australia then Japan, US and Europe according to that interview.

I'm sure we get our tour at some point, I just hope that we are not the last ones...

I wonder if they come within 500 miles of the Buffalo this time around.I tryed my ass off to get to rochester last november,that was probably my only chance.Theres no way in hell i wont have a car next year though