COB fans: It's Henkka's turn, so submit your questions!!

Lithium said:
Hey man, calm down....check Gonzo's new sig if u wanna see whats really going on...COBHC Webmaster has your back...

Anyway, why are you ignoring my questionz?
cause no one likes you :p

Noah Martin said:
Hey Karma! It's been a while since that drunken interview, eh? How have you been? You could ask Henkka if there were other songs they actually considered covering that got shot down, haha.

P.S. Have you seen our video yet?

HEY SWEETHEART! How how you been? Well I see, have not seen the new video but will do so later on this evening.

Haha, how can I not forget that interview, it was hysterical! LOL Drunken ones are usually the best. BTW, I am LOVING the new name.

Gotcha re: question, I will throw that one in the mix considering this is a new tour and they should have gathered some stuff from the last one on their drunken travels. :lol:

Awesome to hear from you! ;)
/K

ilikeemhaki said:
How do you feel about Alexi and Janne losing their hair?

No, but seriously:
What do you enjoy playing more, smaller club scenes, (like the headlining tour with God Forbid), or big arenas, (Like the Unholy Alliance).

This is a good one, shall throw this one in.

I swear Henkka's in for some stuff now. The list has gotten ridiculous! :lol:

Thanks!!!!:headbang:

Here's one for ya....so when is Karma going to ever make it to a milwaukee show? heh. how ya been darlin?

oh right....questions for henkka, hmm, its probably already been asked....but what kind of liquor shall i bring to the rave on 7/7? heheheh.

hmm, 7/7..... i think i may have just answered my own question.

Scotty said:
Here's one for ya....so when is Karma going to ever make it to a milwaukee show? heh. how ya been darlin?

oh right....questions for henkka, hmm, its probably already been asked....but what kind of liquor shall i bring to the rave on 7/7? heheheh.

SCOTTY! Hey Darlin'! How've you been? I been a bad girl by not keeping in contact and I do apologize. How's life treating you?

Okay, what's happening on 7/7, COB? I think I am staying here for AFI, not sure how that's all going but I will let you know. If we do Ozzfest this year I will be up there for that Alpine show. :):headbang:

:worship: Again, I'd like to thank you fuckers for submitting your questions. It is important to bring fans as close to the musician as possible and what better way to present YOUR words to them? :kickass: Thanks ever so much for coming through again with some kick ass questions! You ALL kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :worship:

Many thanks / tusen tack!!!!!!!!
/K

Scotty said:

Scotty, looks like we will be attending the show in Milwaukee after all!:headbang: Watch out MLW! :lol:

ilikeemhaki said:
How do you feel about Alexi and Janne losing their hair?

No, but seriously:
What do you enjoy playing more, smaller club scenes, (like the headlining tour with God Forbid), or big arenas, (Like the Unholy Alliance).
I think he already answer this in a different interview.

I'd check right now but its almost sleep time :p...But I remeber him saying he likes the smaller clubs because they are more intamite with the fans, but to small is no good, gotta have room to move on stage.

I'm only about 80% sure this was a henkka interview, I remeber it being an audio clip I listen to, I'll try and remebre to look tomamrow to confirm.