COB in Anaheim tonight!

jnj86

Apr 30, 2004
NorCal
Who all is going tonight? I'll be in camo pants and a COB-Hatecrew-Finland shirt, my wife will be in green cargo pants and a COBHC shirt. House Of Blues Anaheim is gonna rock tonight, see you at the show!

We're back already. Didn't stay for FF or LOG. Bodom's set was awesome, but short. Alexi said he hurt his foot and felt like shit. Setlist was:

SNBN
Bodom Beach Terror
Needled 24/7
Sixpounder
Downfall
Hate Me

Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that list. It went by so fucking fast.

yeah i think thats mostly right, it did go by WAY TOO FAST.we got in the very front(in front of alexi, slightly right a little) we got pictures with Roope(he remembered us from last time) talked to him for like 5 mins, and got a picture with Henkka upstairs near the bar. the LoG pit was INSANE, crazy just watching it. bodom was awesome as usual, love their live sound. throwdown and ff sucked.

we got some pics. and yes the show went by really fast. i'll post the pics later once we get them developed. throwdown was damn bad. bodom was awesome of course, they stole the show, but DAMN it was like they were on and then off in 2 seconds. ff also not so good. LoG were really good i enjoyed them a lot. the best part for me was crowd surfing. lol. i will never get over what a cool feeling that was. and making faces at Janne and having him respond, that was awesome too.