i'm leaving,,,

juoppo

Apr 24, 2004
Turku, Finland
so i just want u gyus to know , that i go to school,and leave home ( :yell: )
so i go there for a week, and ijust come home for weekends, so that all folks, and if someone is going to COB tavastia gig in 24.8 and see gyu with hatebreeder shirt and black pants, come to say hellou, or scream me to hellou juoppo ;) c ya gyus

Hehe...ok, ok, more than likely. :p :lol:

And damn, come on, guys...I'm sober SOMETIMES...:D but yeah, Juoppo...i yell if i see you but i hope i dont yell at the wrong person in black pants and a hatebreeder shirt :lol: as the person i dont know points to me and says something along the lines of 'huulu!!!' :loco:

I'll be there with my sis :headbang: !!!! I can't wait to hear T,L&S LIVE !!!!!!!!! JAJAJAJAUUUUU!!! See ya guys there and let's get totally fuckin wasted on Cider !

Fenrir13 said:
Hehe...ok, ok, more than likely. :p :lol:

And damn, come on, guys...I'm sober SOMETIMES...:D but yeah, Juoppo...i yell if i see you but i hope i dont yell at the wrong person in black pants and a hatebreeder shirt :lol: as the person i dont know points to me and says something along the lines of 'huulu!!!' :loco:
you could accidentally say hello to me because i will be in black jean's and in the hatebreeder t-shirt too :D

Määgnös said:
you could accidentally say hello to me because i will be in black jean's and in the hatebreeder t-shirt too :D
Yeah, when I read the post I thought "This ain't a very distinctive description." There's gonna be a zillion Hatebreeder shirts with black pants, and probably more than one camou-panted, metal-shirted girl. Write your UM nick on cigarette paper and glue it on your forehead, then you'll stick out from the crowd :D :p

Being a fan of a lesser-known band rules: In Wacken I met by surprise someone I know from the LoT board, just because I wore a Lake of Tears shirt :) :dopey: :Spin: :headbang:

Anyway, have success at school @juoppo, and have fun in Tavastio @all :)