Memphis, TN October 22nd kicked ass!!!

zakk_hate_me_666

SUPER SHREDDER
Apr 28, 2004
The Edge Of Forever
well, the show last night in memphis was so awesome. the place seemed really small but the show still rocked. :headbang: bodom's setlist was :

Silent Night, Bodom Night
Bodom Beach Terror
Needled 24/7
Sixpounder
Hate Crew Deathroll
Everytime I Die
Downfall
Hate Me!

im pretty sure thats the order, but all the songs are there. the show was kinda ruined because my dad took me and he is a horrible driver, so as we were leaving, he was pitching a fit trying to figure out how to get home, and wouldn't stop the car to let me and my friend talk to Alexi, who was on the sidewalk signing stuff :yell: , but i met 3 members of lamb of god, and Jaska and Janne were smiling and making faces at me and my friend the whole time, because we were the only people in Bodom shirts in the front row. Janne's keyboard was too quiet until Hate Crew Deathroll but it was still an awesome show. sorry, no pics, the people at the venue told me that if i brought a camera they would make me leave, but about 3 other people had them , which pissed me off. they were also selling a shirt ive never seen before that has the band on the front with Children Of Bodom in bloody letters above them, and COB on the back. I bought it, its pretty cool.

Griff7272 said:
I was there last night too, you're set list is pretty accurate I think. That show was amazing though, they blew Fear Factory and Lamb of God off the stage.

Yeah I thought so too in the Atlanta show, but damn! Lamb of God had so many fans.............