Atlanta show kicked ass!

hallo!! Ur pics are great...ur lucky man!!!
howcome u met them??????????????what did u do??
I wanna try my chances too on 9 nov........

off topic..off topic.
I saw Alexander with his girlfriend and baby in local shoppingcenter last thursday.

HCDR said:
off topic..off topic.
I saw Alexander with his girlfriend and baby in local shoppingcenter last thursday.

and you live in Finland I'm thinkin................?

Axana said:
hallo!! Ur pics are great...ur lucky man!!!
howcome u met them??????????????what did u do??
I wanna try my chances too on 9 nov........
Thanks! And I recommend you check the thread that says "Ideas for meeting the band (at a concert)"

Anyways I think your best chances are to get to the venue about 5 hours before the show, at that time they will probably be doing soundchecks so you can probably see them around the venue, maybe in the stores nearby. Plus, since it's daytime, your pictures will look so much better.

However since I was not able to go early because of the people that I was going with then what I did was leave as soon as Bodom was done playing and started asking people that might know where they may be coming out from, immediately after that Warman came out of some stairs that were near the entrance (a guy also told me that that's where they should come out from), and suprisingly enough nobody really asked him anything, I took the pic that you see up there and then he told me that he had to go. So anyways, after you find out where they're going to go out from you're set, all you got to do is wait there (and if you're like me and you're with a bunch of people that are not really into Bodom then you're gonna need some patience while you wait for them by yourself!), they're obviously going to come out sometime. I took Janne's pic at 9.12pm then 5 mins after came Alexi and for Jaska and the others I had to wait until almost 10pm!

I also tried to go through the stairs that the Alexi and Janne came out from so I could meet the others, but I was not able to.

If you're like me and do not really care about Lamb of God, Fear Factory or Throwdown, then you're chances of meeting them are really high, just be sure to look everywhere and ask.

Yeah I also saw Roope when I was walking to the bathroom, he was on the other end where backstage was, but I couldn't get a pic there.

And like somebody else said, it's not like they're rock stars, they're really cool and almost normal guys! Alexi was all calmed too, like if he was really tired, and he did not say much. Jaska was the one that talked the most I believe, followed by Henkka and then Warman.

oh yeah, and be sure you say something interesting to them! either that or just don't say anything, that's what I think anyways.

Wings of a dream said:
oh yeah, and be sure you say something interesting to them! either that or just don't say anything, that's what I think anyways.

Yeah, the worst (in my case, if I'll ever have the chance to meet them) is that.. I'm sure I'll get soooo nervous I'm not gonna say anything smart! :ill:

Bebli said:
Yeah, the worst (in my case, if I'll ever have the chance to meet them) is that.. I'm sure I'll get soooo nervous I'm not gonna say anything smart! :ill:
Well I for sure screwed it up, I didn't say much to any of them, but when Roope came out (the last one to come out) I was thinking I had to say something, so I took the pic with them and guess what I said? "Best show ever" hehe, if he took it like it was the best show they ever did, it's wrong because what the hell would I know about their best show he could have thought, but if he took it like the best show i've seen then it's okk.

So just think what you're going to say before you say it! :hotjump: