Denver Show Kicked Ass.

TheWretchedScum

Advanced *********
Feb 17, 2004
Boulder, CO
Hey, just saw COB in Denver last night, and the show fucking kicked ass. I love the fact that live the new stuff merges with the old stuff because there's no change in tone and agression and whatnot (although I'd have creamed my jeans had they played "Towards Dead End"). Janne should have been louder but overall a kickass show. Also, "there's a north american tour thread." Shut the fuck up.

hah hell yes it was amazing, i was at that show last night. Denver show was amazing..

alexismaller6oe.jpg

me (with red kreator shirt) and my gf and friend. great show

Ah really? damn, i got to meet more people that went to this show haha, it was such a great show.. haha interesting outro i have to say... great show overall... janne was very upset looking tho or... bored.. i dont know... it was weird.. oh well.. hope nothing was wrong with him

Yea, I noticed he looked bored as well. I would be too if the guitarist got all the attention. I loved the intro, it was random as hell coming from them but for some reason, it fit really well.

lol wow i really need to meet more people tha twent to the show.. the tix sold out at the show for F**ksake with 200 ppl in line waiting to buy it lol i didnt even know 1 % of all those people that were at the show... well maybe 1 %...

metalbeaner89 said:
Ah really? damn, i got to meet more people that went to this show haha, it was such a great show.. haha interesting outro i have to say... great show overall... janne was very upset looking tho or... bored.. i dont know... it was weird.. oh well.. hope nothing was wrong with him

Actually Henkka explained to me at the SLC signing that Janne had a high fever, so I can imagine why he was a bit upset looking

if your under 20 years old and you post a picture on this board your gonna always get that stupid "what are you, 12? response.

and how are you a junior in high school if your 15?