Just came back from the denver show...

levi

Aug 26, 2004
It was great I never got to see Testament until now and they played amazing they played all the songs off the DVD it was almost like seeing the DVD live,in the back of my mind I was hoping to see some stuff off the Gathering but I still dont care cause they kicked so much ass and I have been wating for 7 years to see them live so im just greatful to finaly see them and all I ask is please come back to denver soon the turn out for the show was great also I think it was almost sold out.Chuck,Eric,Alex,Greg,Jon I hoped you had fun in denver sorry it was so cold it's like -11 right now cold shit if I might say but thanks guys for the sweet show.:headbang:

SlayerNPG said:
so the set list was the exact same as the new dvd? i was hoping they'd start to mix things up a lil.
Yeah, it was almost identical to the set that they played on the "Live in London" DVD. Still a damn good show, but I too was hoping to hear some shit off of The Gathering.

Killer show indeed, they KICKED ASS!:worship:

stuglue said:
Anybody camcorder the shows?

I seen a lot of peole taking pictures and I seen one guy walking around with a camcorder but they didnt say anything about it being recorded,it would have made a great live DVD the crowd was great and like I said there was a shit load of people.

I hope some newer stuff comes out now that the line-up is back. A 2006/7 release would be very nice to see.

Especially since Metallica and Megadeth will have new albums prolly by next year... so it'd be good to see Testament keeping up with some of their old metal peers that managed to last and still have at least mild success.