Home from tour

Chuck Billy

TL Blood
Apr 1, 2002
Bay Area
www.testamentlegions.com
The reunion tour went great! It was everything I hoped it would be and more. They were 10 great shows. We filmed the first 2 shows at the Effenar and Dynamo both in Holland. They will be released on dvd in the future. The Dynamo was off the hook. Anthrax kicked ass. It braught back many great memories. I know the rest of the band felt the same.We filmed the show at Kokos in London in high definition and it was recorded in 5.1 suround sound. This will hopefully be ready for a September release. This is a show that was definatly meant to be filmed, the crowd was amazing and the venue was the perfect location. This place had the right vibe .Every show got better and better. The more we played together the more familiar it became. Just like old times. Everybody was great and Louie really stepped up and kicked ass. I couldn't be prouder.

So if you get a chance to see us we are playing the 3 U.S. dates for now in Virginia and Pensylvania.

Were hoping to do more shows in the future. Trust me I would be in to it.

Wow! Great to here from you Chuck. I'm glad the European tour kicked ass and we are all looking forward to many more shows. Especially out here in Montreal!

Testament rules.

I`m glat to be a small 20% part of that Tour, too ;)
DE - thank you so much for everything! Without you it would not be the same.
Chuck, Eric, Alex, Greggy, Loue and The Honorable Polish Legions Member Johnny Tempesta - I`m speechless, now ords could express the exact feelings and gratefulness.
See you in Poland, hopefully very soon!
My TPL crew - thank you for each and every moemnt and every ascept of that unforgettable trip.

I happy the tour went great and the DVD sounds awsome I cant wait till its out so I can buy it.Oh yeah that would kick ass if u did some more shows try to come to denver if u do end up doing some.

Yeah, can't wait for the dvd, this is gonna be "the mother of all dvd's". I've seen you guys twice at the '10 days in may' and you still reign on stage man, excellent.

Great to hear you had a great time. I did at the london show, one of the best gigs i've been to, and i hope to catch you again soon. :headbang: and can't fucking wait for the DVD of the gig. going to be amazing.

Hello Chuck!
I was very inspired over the appearance in the castle. I found, the tendency among the volume members was much cool. I hope, to it soon (old occupation) together in the studio go around again a hammer album produced.
I would like to buy the DVD from London Gig, when its coming out in September!

Regards
chuck_billy

The whole experience of the London show is something I will never forget and I would travel anywhere in the world to see this reunion line-up play - such was the sheer brilliance of the show!
Alex proved within a few minutes onstage why he was and still is THE best metal lead player around. Both Chuck and Eric seemed revitalised playing as part of this line-up and is was as if the gap since the Ritual in 1992 had never occured!
I had waiting patiently and in hope for 15 years to see the classic line-up live and it lived up to all my expectations and more!

You guys rule and we in the UK will welcome you back with open arms anytime!

this tour was sth i will be telling my grand childreen, if i live long enough

i still can't believe i've seen Testament with Alex on stage, now that he is soooooo good at what he is doing, and all the band members having soooo much fun with what they were doing

funny thing - i was excited before this road trip - i came back home about 23.00 i think - almost dead tired but woke up excited again with all the momories filling my mind - not often i get that feeling

THX for that - that was a great idea!!!!

Hey Chuck, being it's almost 7 years now since you guys have been milking the Gathering, any chance you can get Peterson to knock off the Black Metal gayness and write an album that actually sounds like classic Testament from the 80s?

Hey Chuck, being it's almost 7 years now since you guys have been milking the Gathering, any chance you can get Peterson to knock off the Black Metal gayness and write an album that actually sounds like classic Testament from the 80s?

Very possible, but not likely to happen, seeing as they are very busy preparing for Scam Of The Titans Benefit Show.

Welcome back Chuck!

I saw you guys at the KOKO in London with my girlfriend, brother, dad and bass player from my band.

I must say, that is the best gig I have EVER been to, same for my girlfriend too. The sound was amazing. It was awesome to see one of my guitar heros, (another being Jeff Waters), Alex after so many years of studying his guitar work, He played amazingly. Chuck's vocals were better than ever, fucking awesome, BEST VOICE IN METAL. Tempesta is a fucking awesome drummer, and Louie's still got it after all these years, although he could bash that snare harder, it was a bit ringy, but still fucking awesome.

Would have liked to see some old thrash bands supporting instead of death metal bands, but i still enjoy death metal, and Demolition were cool.

Just one question to Chuck. Why no encore? and a couple songs less than other shows? did you have to cut the set short? not that i'm complaining as it was a kick ass show, just wanted MORE (wanted Eerie Inhabitants :yuk: )

:worship: TestAmenT :worship:

testament came on at 10.20 instead of 10. probably due to the over-running of all those support bands and sound problems.

the curfew was strictly 11.30, hence no encore.
that was the only downer of the evening!!

Bollox said:
I was hoping to hear "The Ballad" live but as long as they played Electric Crown I didnt give 2 f*cks :kickass:

on the car journey down from the north we had all the cds from Legay to the Ritual, and when The Ballad came on we just thought "they sooooooo better play this"