Pics from the Effenaar and Luxembourg Show

Schlimpitz

New Metal Member
May 12, 2005
Hi there

Just saw the guys 3 times right now on this Reunion tour and damnit, they kick so much ass in that line-up

well here are some pics from the Effenaar and from the Luxembourg show
I was at Dynamo but i don't have any pics from it, was to buys with freezing my ass off hahahah

Testament @ the Effenaar
Testament @ the Kufa in Luxemburg

enjoy

if anyone is interessted in the Laaz Rockit pics from the Effenaar here they are.
They kicked really some ass, wigh Laaz Rockit were on the Tour as well, they fit much better then the bands they have as support right now

well, hope you like the pics

see ya

Schlimp. :hotjump:

well best show from the 3 i saw?
mmm i would the the Effenaar show.
a lot of friends were there, Laaz Rockit kicked major ass, and Testament also
we had a blast at that one

Dynamo, well, the show was good but we all frooze our asses off, not very funny to watch a gig when its cold like that

I liked Lux also, first time that Testament played in my home country though, it was something special for us. the opening bands all sucked, sound was terrrible but Testament was amazing, we loved it. And the boys had a blast on Stage.

Well for being there to the Dynamo show i thought it was fucking great. And actualy the only time i was freezing was at night during john oliva's pain cuz it sucked and i was just standing there bored out of my mind and after while waiting for anthrax. But other then that, i was in the pit for obituary, testament and anthrax and it was nice and warm with all the thrashing and shit so yeah...for ppl who were just taking pictures or standing there yes it must have been pretty damn cold, but if you would have thrashed, then you would have been fine i think.

Nordic_Warrior said:
Well for being there to the Dynamo show i thought it was fucking great. And actualy the only time i was freezing was at night during john oliva's pain cuz it sucked and i was just standing there bored out of my mind and after while waiting for anthrax. But other then that, i was in the pit for obituary, testament and anthrax and it was nice and warm with all the thrashing and shit so yeah...for ppl who were just taking pictures or standing there yes it must have been pretty damn cold, but if you would have thrashed, then you would have been fine i think.

Well, cheers to you man, if you were at the Dynamo festival if you are from Quebec
That's a long way to travel my friend. Keep on Rockin'

Hey Schlimpitz !
I guess I was next to you at the beginning of this Lux show ! Great pics man ! Are you the guy I met at the merchandise boot in the afternoon ?
This was a really good show ! Louie hits his drums louder and louder, Alex and Greg were amazing ... well, I'm glad I was there :) and too bad I haven't got the chance to see more shows from that tour

all the old classics (over the wall, into the pit, PWYP, the preacher, sould of black etc...) including rarely played stuff like let go of my world and the legacy.
oh and they did electric crown as well!!! :)

beepbeep said:
Well, cheers to you man, if you were at the Dynamo festival if you are from Quebec
That's a long way to travel my friend. Keep on Rockin'

Thanks man, and yep, me and my bro travelled all the way from Quebec to Holland just for that weekend to see one fricken hour of our legendary Testament. And we both agree...it was all worth it. :D

from canada to holland just to see testament?!?!
man that IS dedication.

i hope you at least got to meet the guys especially after travelling from such a long way away...

Haha yeah! We're just 2 crazy fuckers that loves Testament.
I wish we could have meet them but....i just have no clue how to do such thing though. Is there a certain way to meet bands or what? I don't wanna piss them off or interupt them or anything...

well if i was travelling such a distance i would have tried to contact the band (via email or this board) to ask politely if i could meet them after the show.
i think any band would be amazed that they have fans willing to travel such a distance to see them play just for one hour.

or you should have just hung around afterwards. but meeting bands at festivals is harder than indoor venues. at london they all hung out so it was easy to meet them.

will you be going to any of the US dates?

ArnieB said:
Hey Schlimpitz !
I guess I was next to you at the beginning of this Lux show ! Great pics man ! Are you the guy I met at the merchandise boot in the afternoon ?
This was a really good show ! Louie hits his drums louder and louder, Alex and Greg were amazing ... well, I'm glad I was there :) and too bad I haven't got the chance to see more shows from that tour

yep, that was me

and you're right, i wish i could have seen more shows, specially the 2 last shows. but i was on RH, i got my pass for that one already before the reunion tour was announced. But to be honest with you, seeing Overkill and Accept in original line-up was fuckin cool too :hotjump:

Nordic_Warrior said:
Thanks man, and yep, me and my bro travelled all the way from Quebec to Holland just for that weekend to see one fricken hour of our legendary Testament. And we both agree...it was all worth it. :D
definitly, some of my buddies made the whole way down from the bay, and we had a fuckin good time

Nordic_Warrior said:
Haha yeah! We're just 2 crazy fuckers that loves Testament.
I wish we could have meet them but....i just have no clue how to do such thing though. Is there a certain way to meet bands or what? I don't wanna piss them off or interupt them or anything...

Nordic- believe me - they would be very happy if you approached them and told your story, don't hesitate to do it next time :wave: