Just came back from the Budapest show!!!

Rotem

TESTAMENT FAN!
Mar 23, 2007
Chuck, I love you! Alex, you are the Best!! Eric, wow!, Greg, Amazing!!, Nick well done!!

The show was so awesome!!! I grabbed a pick from Alex!
I lost 50% of my hearing ability... BUT IT WAS AWESOME!!
This was my first Testament concert and I am so happy that it was with the almost original lineup!

Thank you so much!
You were great! A metalhead's dream just came true!

Rotem

You're welcome!
I could tell that they were playing from the heart!
It was so cool that when Chuck looked at me and I screamed my lungs out that I love that man and that he is awesome, he smilled and screamed back at me "from the bottom of my heart man!" while pointing at his heart.
What a cool dude!
And I want to note something for Alex- man, as a musician it is so cool for you to be able to enjoy both worlds of Jazz and Metal. Don't you ever leave Testament! the solos were AWESOME!
Greg seemed to have enjoyed the concert so much and smilled all the time! :headbang:
Eric was giving his heart and soul into playing, and Chuck was interacting with us so much it was amazing!
Nick! you can play the drums like a fucking machine! wow :OMG:
I hope to see you guys soon if you're reading this...!

Because this was my first testament concert i feel as if I just fucked for the 1st time and I go home with a smile on my face! This was a dream came true! :worship:

You're welcome!
I could tell that they were playing from the heart!
It was so cool that when Chuck looked at me and I screamed my lungs out that I love that man and that he is awesome, he smilled and screamed back at me "from the bottom of my heart man!" while pointing at his heart.
What a cool dude!
And I want to note something for Alex- man, as a musician it is so cool for you to be able to enjoy both worlds of Jazz and Metal. Don't you ever leave Testament! the solos were AWESOME!
Greg seemed to have enjoyed the concert so much and smilled all the time! :headbang:
Eric was giving his heart and soul into playing, and Chuck was interacting with us so much it was amazing!
Nick! you can play the drums like a fucking machine! wow :OMG:
I hope to see you guys soon if you're reading this...!

Because this was my first testament concert i feel as if I just fucked for the 1st time and I go home with a smile on my face! This was a dream came true! :worship:

LOL! Must've been one hell of a show. Let's hope they start playing some "new" songs in their upcoming shows!

And the only bad part about the show was that I went to the Doctor today because I have lost significant percentage of my hearing ability! I SWEAR TO GOD! I AM NOT LYING!
The Doc said that most likely I will gain my hearing back in some time, but there is a small chance that it will be perminant... :ill:
So he gave my a transfusion to increase blood circulation and many pills and other stuff to nurish my ear nurves. So, it is official, Testament has destroyed my hearing :rolleyes:
So guys, I know ear plugs aren't really cool for some of you, BUT, use it use it use it.... Because if you won't, you won't be able to listen to Testament again, would you? :p

And yes, the concert was one of the best I have ever attended!
I was in a Destruction show (Israel)
Megadeth (Israel)
Metallica (England, Israel)
and many others in Budapest Hungary and other areas
and Testament took the cake.
Really!
I am a heavy metal fan for 20 years (this May!, yes I keep count lol) and this was a dream come true! I can't believe it happned!:kickass:

^Wow sorry to read that man!

Yeah, i just arrived back home (Italy) and i must say the gig yesterday was soooooo loud :lol: A good one, maybe too short (technical probs possibly?), but i had sooooo much fun!

Thanx guys (and wear those t-shirts please :D).

I was the guy with the Iron Maiden Life-after Death T-shirt
(ok, i just pointed out 100 guys already with the same T-shirt) lol

I was in front row, so you think we met too... I met some other cool dudes and dudettes... so many nice people!
We all had great time, although I am half deaf now... :erk:
But it was amazing... too bad we didn't meet (if we didn't) ;)

Man, I hope I remember this... ummm maybe i'll miss some:
Eerie Inhabitants
The New Order
Trial By Fire
Into The Pit
Disciples Of The Watch
Over The Wall
Alone In The Dark
The Preacher
Practice What You Preach
The Legacy
Electric Crown
D.N.R.
True Believer (not sure if I remember correctly)
The Haunting

and thats all I can remember :lol:
I think there were some more, and one more from the Ritual album...
The show was so good...

The Preacher
The New Order
The Haunting
Electric Crown
Trial by Fire
DNR
Three Days in Darkness
Practice What You Preach
The Legacy
Into the Pit
Over the Wall

this was the setlist,I know a guy who went at the show.big fan.

Wow man sorry to read about you hearing!.But it sounds like you and everyone else had a great time.Testament always looks like they are the happiest band around and truly love their fans and what they do.I hope your hearing gets back to 1oo % for the next album.( hopefully before)

Great show in Budapest, indeed!:kickass: I went with my girlfriend and it was our first time of seeing Testament! There were some technical problems at first and it was very loud. But we enjoyed it very much. We got to talk with the guys, made photos (but came out badly) and got some autographs! The pit was wild, got a black eye, too. My girlfriend instead was lifted up on my friend's neck and got a great view of Alex soloing:headbang:
We traveled like 400 km's from Transylvania just to see them and we hope next time we get another chance like this (either here in Transylvania or we'd travel to Hungary anytime):worship:

^Yeah! It's been nice to have met yer girlfriend and u too :kickass:

I was the guy with the Iron Maiden Life-after Death T-shirt
(ok, i just pointed out 100 guys already with the same T-shirt) lol

I was in front row, so you think we met too...
Yeah, I bet u saw me, i took pix from the photopit, i'm the girl with the Shatter Messiah top ;)

Will post a slideshow of my best pix here soon! :headbang:

The Preacher
The New Order
The Haunting
Electric Crown
Trial by Fire
DNR
Three Days in Darkness
Practice What You Preach
The Legacy
Into the Pit
Over the Wall

this was the setlist,I know a guy who went at the show.big fan.

wrong dude, I was right. e.g. where is alone in the dark? they played it :)