Last gig of "classic lineup"

Tharsh

Mar 30, 2003
Y'all know what I mean. Chuck/Eric/Alex/Greg/Louie (even though Louie is like the worst drummer ever :D). That was "classic" Testament. So yeah, when and where did those 5 play together for the last time? "Ritual" tour I suppose, I know Alex and Louie quit during that period but yeah...

No don't say TOTT...Louie didn't do anything...maybe it was better that way :D (sorry I'm being mean :Spin:).

Yo these smilies kick ass :hotjump: :worship:

Fuck yeah...worship Tharsh :worship:

OK sorry, I'm obviously OCD/ADD riddled and extremely bored :Smokin: :D

:wave: Laters sluts :D

I can't believe there are 3 threads started by our friendly neighborhood
Exo-cyclopedia Brown the Lord and Emperor Tharsh on this board.

Got the Official word on that question. It was at the Warfield Theater, SF, Alex played the whole set , then one encore song, then Glen stepped out & Alex handed the duties over to him........classic

Yo HL, thanks for the reply, but do you have a date on this?

So I guess Louie did a few more gigs before leaving or was that his last show as well?

hiddenlegions said:
Man, I remember Green Jelly! Now I have that fuggin "3 little pigs" song in my head now.

biggrin.gif

So is June 4th, 1993 the correct date of the last gig of the classic lineup?

And how in the fuck does Testament wind up playing with Green Jelly? :tickled: That's like Exodus with RHCP...oh right, that happened too :hotjump:

Thrashiq said:
So is June 4th, 1993 the correct date of the last gig of the classic lineup?

And how in the fuck does Testament wind up playing with Green Jelly? :tickled: That's like Exodus with RHCP...oh right, that happened too :hotjump:

Almighty Lord and Emperor Tharsh that is the date on my ticket stub but I have
a call into one of my buddies to triple double check if that's the actual last
date for Testament shows at the Warfield on the Ritual tour. Me thinks there
might be uno mas so we'll see what my spider sense is trippin off.