Legacy question

Tharsh

Mar 30, 2003
Actually I have a shitload of Legacy questions but I'll try to keep this to a minimum coz Wally's gonna run seeing that shit, haha...

(1) Did Eric actually sing for Legacy live, before Zetro? Coz I thought Zet was a founding member but then agian I've heard the former dilly too...

(2) As far as I am aware, Louie was a founding member and for a while in 1985 he bounced and Mike Ronchette took his place but then Louie came back obviously...were any other drummers involved in the Legacy days at all? Even fill-ins...

(3) Greg was a founder too right? I mean, Derek Ramirez (BTW how does Eric have beaner cousins? Is it Peterson or Petrez? :D) played geetar back then as far as I know...

(4) what tunes did Legacy cover? I know they've done "The Four Horsemen", would be funny hearing Zet sing that (if it indeed was Zet)...

:hotjump: :worship: :D :Smokin: :headbang: :loco: :Spin: :p

Thrashiq said:
Actually I have a shitload of Legacy questions but I'll try to keep this to a minimum coz Wally's gonna run seeing that shit, haha...

(1) Did Eric actually sing for Legacy live, before Zetro? Coz I thought Zet was a founding member but then agian I've heard the former dilly too...

(2) As far as I am aware, Louie was a founding member and for a while in 1985 he bounced and Mike Ronchette took his place but then Louie came back obviously...were any other drummers involved in the Legacy days at all? Even fill-ins...

(3) Greg was a founder too right? I mean, Derek Ramirez (BTW how does Eric have beaner cousins? Is it Peterson or Petrez? :D) played geetar back then as far as I know...

(4) what tunes did Legacy cover? I know they've done "The Four Horsemen", would be funny hearing Zet sing that (if it indeed was Zet)...

:hotjump: :worship: :D :Smokin: :headbang: :loco: :Spin: :p

Legacy never played live before Zet joined. That cover of the 4 Horsemen (I'm assuming you're referring to that live video) wasn't done by Legacy/Testament. Its in fact another band also called Legacy.

Hey TL :wave: :hotjump: What's happening? :D Been around :Spin: When are you gonna post some new Testament samples for us :D

Pest666, ah I was hoping it wasn't "that" Legacy...bleh...yeah...aiight, so what about Greg, Derek and Louie?

Didn't Mike Ronchette actually record one of the demos? I remember reading that he would always appear drunk on the rehersals and wanted to play everything with the speed of 300 mph

Yeah, he did... on the Dragonlord album. But seriousley, there was a thread a few months ago about a Legacy demo from '84 (with songs like Legacy, Soul Snatcher and Palace Of Totrure), which was said to feature Eric singing, but Eric (or Derrick?) asked by DE said they couldn't remember such demo. Anyway, I might get that demo in like two months, so I'll be sure to come back and say whether it sounded like Legacy or not