Hahaha, I had a load of fun at the Worcestor show.

Zapy

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2004
HUGE ASS POST AHEAD

I met the band so many times.

I was at the show since 11 AM, so naturally I witnessed everything that went on beforehand. I met the bus driver, talked to him, cool guy with a southern accent. I could tell he liked Jack Daniels.

My friends and I waited around for NINE HOURS before the show -- so we were guaranteed front row, here's some of the fun things that happened.

I met Matt from Trivium shortly after I got there. I bumped into him at the front doors, unaware of who he was. We started talking, and it was pretty cool. 15 minutes into it I ask who he was, then he just said, "Oh, Matt from Trivium." We talked for a bit after and then he ran off to the bar across the street.

I also met Johann Hegg. He was fucking cool, I didn't have much time to talk. I just asked about their setlist, and we talked about how much The Avenger kicks ass.

I also met Henkka Blacksmith before the show. I saw him walk into the bar, so my friend and I followed after, I mean, seriously, how often do you get to meet a Bodom member in a bar?

So I walked up to Henkka, sat down right next to him, and just said, "So . . Finland, huh?" He laughed and we started to talk. I introduced myself. He was very nice and receptive. The bartender then kicked me out cos I wasn't buying anything.

45 minutes later I walked by Henkka on the street, and he said, "Hi Matt." That fucking owned.

Okay, and after the show, I was waiting outside the bus, with a few other kids, and then Bodom FINALLY came out. I met and talked to Alexi, Janne, and Henkka. Alexi was fucking cool, as was Henkka, but man, JANNE WAS THE COOLEST OF ALL.

Seriously, Janne OWNS. For like 10 minutes me and him were shooting the shit with Henkka about music and scales while everyone else was fuckin' OMG ALEXI!1!1!1.

If my friends hadn't have pussied out, I could have totally had a beer with them, since me and Janne were having a great fucking time, but noooooooooo, they said that I wouldn't even MEET Bodom.

WELL FUCK YOU FRIENDS, NOT BUYING ANY HEINEKEN FOR US TO OFFER BODOM AFTERWARDS.

Oh well, I got my guitar scale book signed by Alexi and Janne. w00t. Janne actually looked through the book with me, and we decided what the best scale was. We went with the E phrygian mode.

Zapy said:
HUGE ASS POST AHEAD

I met the band so many times.

I was at the show since 11 AM, so naturally I witnessed everything that went on beforehand. I met the bus driver, talked to him, cool guy with a southern accent. I could tell he liked Jack Daniels.

My friends and I waited around for NINE HOURS before the show -- so we were guaranteed front row, here's some of the fun things that happened.

I met Matt from Trivium shortly after I got there. I bumped into him at the front doors, unaware of who he was. We started talking, and it was pretty cool. 15 minutes into it I ask who he was, then he just said, "Oh, Matt from Trivium." We talked for a bit after and then he ran off to the bar across the street.

I also met Johann Hegg. He was fucking cool, I didn't have much time to talk. I just asked about their setlist, and we talked about how much The Avenger kicks ass.

I also met Henkka Blacksmith before the show. I saw him walk into the bar, so my friend and I followed after, I mean, seriously, how often do you get to meet a Bodom member in a bar?

So I walked up to Henkka, sat down right next to him, and just said, "So . . Finland, huh?" He laughed and we started to talk. I introduced myself. He was very nice and receptive. The bartender then kicked me out cos I wasn't buying anything.

45 minutes later I walked by Henkka on the street, and he said, "Hi Matt." That fucking owned.

Okay, and after the show, I was waiting outside the bus, with a few other kids, and then Bodom FINALLY came out. I met and talked to Alexi, Janne, and Henkka. Alexi was fucking cool, as was Henkka, but man, JANNE WAS THE COOLEST OF ALL.

Seriously, Janne OWNS. For like 10 minutes me and him were shooting the shit with Henkka about music and scales while everyone else was fuckin' OMG ALEXI!1!1!1.

If my friends hadn't have pussied out, I could have totally had a beer with them, since me and Janne were having a great fucking time, but noooooooooo, they said that I wouldn't even MEET Bodom.

WELL FUCK YOU FRIENDS, NOT BUYING ANY HEINEKEN FOR US TO OFFER BODOM AFTERWARDS.

Oh well, I got my guitar scale book signed by Alexi and Janne. w00t. Janne actually looked through the book with me, and we decided what the best scale was. We went with the E phrygian mode.

Bad ass story, man. Glad to hear you had a good time.

Yeah, CoB are awesome about meeting fans outside the bus after a show.

Sweet. My 1 experience with Bodom is "Hey how's it goin'?" to Jaska, him glancing at me and Alexi giving me a look. :Smug:

It was at a record signing too... So I didn't go hunt them down somewhere after the show...

aw thats awesome! i couldn't get to the toronto dec 12 show NINE hours to the show but i was 1 hr early and my feet fucking froze on me.

but thats great u got to be w/ them

that would be so cool just hanging with janne, awsome to hear that you had a good time.

i got to the show in philly, right when they opened doors.

me and some other friends misssed amon amarth's set, i wanted to see them perform ..too bad i didnt.