london review again!!

spellbound-by-the-bodom

Brighton - metal warrior
Mar 27, 2003
England - hove (brighton)
heyyyy i'm david you might of saw me in the pit short dark skinned guy you probally thought i was cunt . ok here it goes (i just came back form him so i'm also kinda drunk / excited so make of this what you will)
shadows fall came on first which was kinda odd as i thought they would play second they where pretty kick ass got the crowd excited like anything then came on soilwork which seriously sucked bad! i would of actually enjoyed a pinball map cover! then the children of bodom! after a 30 minuite wait i cant be arsed to write the set list out but

I GOT THE FUCKING SET LIST !!!!!! AND SIGNED !!

i also met alexander janne and henkka before the show alexander was in the sex shop for ages which i found pretty amusing!!!

down hearted i left the mean fiddler not seeing alexi so we go out for a drink passing the mean fiddler and who do i see ALEXI!!! so i shiver like a school girl and make lame conversation . i'd thought i would give him my w.a.s.p badge consdiering he fucking deserved it after an amazing show it really was fantastic. so i get a photo which goes wrong so i ask alexander to get alexi out the tour bus again and he comes out which was so cool of him! so that was my tale

THANK YOU CHILDREN OF BODOM!

damn, damn, damn!!!!!!
fucking awesome, man....thanks for sharing your feelings about the great evening and the show....I really appreciate this:headbang:
and I just really want to meet this guys soon....but probably you have to have really good luck to catch them, right?

fuck, I am so happy to you, man....hope I will be so happy soon, too;)

ha ha ok i'm all sobered up now but i cant fukin talk here is the set list! they left some songs off which are written down but who cares i will post photos once they are developed and i also have a few on my mobile phone (inc my one with alexi) but i dont how to get them off my phone yet!

needled 24/7
which went straight into hate me
chokehold
silent night bodom night which seems twice as fast live!
lake bodom - which i dont remember being played but was written down here
your better off dead (which had this awesome intro by alexi!)
bodom after midnight
six pounder
angels dont kill
towards dead end
deadnight warrior (didnt play that)
kissing the shadows
bodom beach terror
everytime i die (which was a tribute to the finntroll guitarest which i thought was really cool of them)
and to end the show obviously
HATE CREW DEATHROLL!

but of course we got an encore
which was downfall and it says here somebody put somthing in my drink but it wasnt that and i really cant remember what the other song was!! sorry!