So im finally going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIEDOTEXE

Jun 5, 2006
To the unholy tour! its gonna be so awesome! I go tomorrow!. Ive already planned out everything. Ive even planned out what I will wear. Im gonna wear a Tool shirt. Im not a fanboy of COB. I dont even own any of theyre shirts.Plus, I support Tool 1000%. I know this thread is dumb, but im just so thrilled. I mean, this is my first real metal concert. And I get to see slayer!!!! Sorry that its dumb to post this, but I just wanted to get it out of my system. Ill come back and tell all of you what its like.

DIEDOTEXE said:
To the unholy tour! its gonna be so awesome! I go tomorrow!. Ive already planned out everything. Ive even planned out what I will wear. Im gonna wear a Tool shirt. Im not a fanboy of COB. I dont even own any of theyre shirts.Plus, I support Tool 1000%. I know this thread is dumb, but im just so thrilled. I mean, this is my first real metal concert. And I get to see slayer!!!! Sorry that its dumb to post this, but I just wanted to get it out of my system. Ill come back and tell all of you what its like.

are you 12 or something? zOMG MY FIRST METUL CONCERT I PLANNED WHAT SHIRT I'M GUNNA WEAR ALREADY LAWL THIS IS SO EXXCITTTINNGGG

Status
Not open for further replies.