shaped cd

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakebodomkiller

random hero
Nov 25, 2001
texas
Visit site
I have a dumb question, I have seen alot of bands recently doing shaped cds like inflames and dimmu borgir and ive been told there is a cob one(im not sure about the cob on so dont take it seriosly)but my question is, are you able to play these cds in a normal cd player or what i dont really see how it would work. I know its kind of a dumb question but im curious.

there is one, Something Wild... but i can't answer the question since i'm the only one who has the shape cd in normal shape... :cry:

I don't know for sure but I think that there was a Hatebreeder Shape CD which is sold out now. It was like the Something Wild Shape CD (which I own, the one with the hand) published through Nuclear Blast.

A cd that is not round, but has a SHAPE (which explains the name). I was looking to some old catalogues yesterday and yes, there has been a Hatebreeder shape. Dammit, I haven't got that one...
I know a recordstore that still sells a Something wild shape CD; well, they did 2 weeks ago...

astarte, a ver si tu puedes ayudarme, porque todavia no se lo que es "shape" cuando se refiere a un cd.

He buscado en un diccionario de Español/Ingles, pero los significados que aparecen no tienen ninguna relacion con un cd.

Ayudame!!!!

:cry:

jeje... no es nada especial, es un cd con forma de algo.. el Something Wild tiene la forma de la mano del Reaper (spanglish) y creo que hay otro con forma de guadaña :confused:

does anybody know what the shape cd for Hatebreeder looks like?

Attachments

• sw6.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 61
sw_shape.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.