Got A Question and plz Help out my Band

LoL_PwN_LoL

New Metal Member
Feb 27, 2006
Yo ok just got into CoB and im totaly a noob as far as they go, only hear like 3 songs by them so far, but i gotta buy a cd.

Question 1: Whats the best cd in your oppinion for gettin the best of CoB

Band: OK, i have a little shitty garage band lol, and we wanna try doing some CoB songs, first on the list is Bed Of Razors, i dunno if this is the best place to ask for this but maybe one of you know. How the hell do heavy metal bands get their voice like that, i know some just yell but it doesn't always seem like that. Please dont like.. beat my into the dirt for askin that lol.

Ok thanks alot if you help, go fuck yourself if you dont.

CoBcH PwNs

OK, I'd buy the Follow the Reaper album. And as far as vocals go try just learning how to lower your voice, then the rest will come more naturally. But it has to be a steady process, or you'll fuck up your throat. The songs on the Hatebreeder album like Wrath Within, and Bed of Razors are good first songs to learn.

ok deadnight that was helpfull thankyou :D unlike the stupid fuck up there who just laughs at me... lololol

What do you mean lower my voice, like try and go deeper than natural? cuz they way most bands like this sing its like voice... distortion...

i wonder if that would work, plug in a microphone and turn on overdrive...

wtf happened there.... wtf.........

btw dont turn a mic on overdrive, it just makes muchos feedback my ears are fucking ringing like my gramma on drugs.

edit: lol there was some fucking piture of a guy, totaly confuzing me, im usin a proxy cuz i was just hackin shit 5 minutes ago lol... stupid chinese proxys

edit: and SORRY SORRY for 3 posts in a row, i cant help it, stupid proxy fucking up, i turned it off now i should be good

LoL_PwN_LoL said:
Yo ok just got into CoB and im totaly a noob as far as they go, only hear like 3 songs by them so far, but i gotta buy a cd.

Band: OK, i have a little shitty garage band lol, and we wanna try doing some CoB songs, first on the list is Bed Of Razors, i dunno if this is the best place to ask for this but maybe one of you know. How the hell do heavy metal bands get their voice like that, i know some just yell but it doesn't always seem like that. Please dont like.. beat my into the dirt for askin that lol.

Ok thanks alot if you help, go fuck yourself if you dont.

CoBcH PwNs
I would recommend Sixpounder from the HCDR album, or Everytime I Die from the Follow The Reaper album. Those songs are easy. As for the best CD......have you heard of BestBreeder????

LoL_PwN_LoL said:
ok deadnight that was helpfull thankyou :D unlike the stupid fuck up there who just laughs at me... lololol

What do you mean lower my voice, like try and go deeper than natural? cuz they way most bands like this sing its like voice... distortion...

i wonder if that would work, plug in a microphone and turn on overdrive...
Yeah, most bands do use distortion and shit, but their vocies do go low naturally. That's what you have to learn to do. The distortion only enhances the natural effect, so don't depend on it. Just practice that, and it will take a while to learn how to do, so don't expect quick results.

LoL_PwN_LoL said:

CoBcH PwNs

I personally like AYDY and HCDR the best at the moment, because they are the newest sounds by CoB, but if you are just starting to get into them, i'd get Follow the Reaper definitely.

Somthing Wild and even parts of Hatebreeder may sound a little dated to you if you are a new CoB fan, but once you get into them I suggest picking those up too, as you will have a new appreciation for the band and what they're capable of.

But, Hate Crew or Follow the Reaper are good places to start.

OK Thanks ill be good for the album but now, HOW DO I SING LIKE DAT!!1

I dunno what you mean by going lower, cuz most guys like that sing higher than normal. Sombody told me to just tighten ur throat but i dunno

you're gonna have to make an effort to turn your voice to complete shit before you can sing like that
Start drinking and smoking, and hire some tranvestite to kick your neck with high heels
That should help