In need of some help and info on a CoB show

-Flash-

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2005
Hey guys, I'm going to see CoB this Friday, but I have a problem. The show starts at 7, and I live about 2 and a half, 3 hours away from the venue. Anyway, my dad's taking me and my brother, but he says that he won't get off of work until like around 4:30. So I'm just curious as to what the order of the bands is. Like, is CoB the last band to play? I mean, I'd really like to see the other bands as well, but if I can't, well then fuck it...I'm really only going to see CoB anyway. Also, I heard that some of the band are like taking pictures and singing autographs before and after the show, so I was just wondering if this is true or not, and what would be the best possible time for me to get to the gig. Thanks!

Yeah, they are signing and taking pictures but you need to find them. Pretty much just hang around the coat check / merchant tables or beside the stage. Depends on where your "backstage enterance" is.

-Flash- said:
Hey guys, I'm going to see CoB this Friday, but I have a problem. The show starts at 7, and I live about 2 and a half, 3 hours away from the venue. Anyway, my dad's taking me and my brother, but he says that he won't get off of work until like around 4:30. So I'm just curious as to what the order of the bands is. Like, is CoB the last band to play? I mean, I'd really like to see the other bands as well, but if I can't, well then fuck it...I'm really only going to see CoB anyway. Also, I heard that some of the band are like taking pictures and singing autographs before and after the show, so I was just wondering if this is true or not, and what would be the best possible time for me to get to the gig. Thanks!

Singing autographs? :D

Here was the time/order of the bands at the show last night:

8:15 - 8:45 PM Amon Amarth

9:15 - 9:45 PM Trivium

10:25 - 11:55 PM Children of Bodom