Bands like (late) CoB?

Many people think that Bodom have made the The Final Countdown cover, which was made by Norther. :)

Actually, though Norther did a cover, the one people thought was CoB because it was mislabeled on p2p networks was the version done by "Dispatched" on their Motherwar album. Much better cover imo. Although, the Norther cover could have mislabeled as well.

Dispatched:

Norther:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCc1AhdXKJY&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, though Norther did a cover, the one people thought was CoB because it was mislabeled on p2p networks was the version done by "Dispatched" on their Motherwar album. Much better cover imo. Although, the Norther cover could have mislabeled as well.
Thanks for clearing that up :)

^ Dam, I was about to point that out. I actually like both covers ^___^

As for the bands (somewhat) like recent CoB, I'd point out Eternal Tears of Sorrow (FIN) and Blood Stain Child (JP). There's also a young Russian band called Solerrain which is very similar, but they only have 1 album and the only songs I could track down were the ones on their official website.

There's also a young Russian band called Solerrain which is very similar, but they only have 1 album and the only songs I could track down were the ones on their official website.

They also have a few videos on youtube

EDIT: I think you might find Skyfire interesting

^ Well, those are the same songs, except that the official page provides both russian and english versions.

BTW Skyfire seems pretty cool, gotta get my hands on their stuff =)

^ Dam, I was about to point that out. I actually like both covers ^___^

As for the bands (somewhat) like recent CoB, I'd point out Eternal Tears of Sorrow (FIN) and Blood Stain Child (JP). There's also a young Russian band called Solerrain which is very similar, but they only have 1 album and the only songs I could track down were the ones on their official website.

Hmm good find with Solerrain. :headbang: Thanx.

Its not too easy Bodom hav a really unique sound...the closest iv found is Norther!

I lik em a lot but dey dont touch Bodom:)