CoB going doo-oo-oown..

As for the music...I like HDCR.. but the lyrics and titles just puts the album down for me....Sad thing that Alexi couldn't use more time on the lyrics...

Originally posted by NEoChu
Well now I'm really disappointed. Firstly "Hate Crew Deathroll"... that name just makes me :lol: .. If u know what I mean.

History of CoB:

1. Something Wild: A one f*cking great album. U can listen to it for hours without being bored. I just still love it.

2. Hatebreeder: Yeah, just good stuff. Not as good as SW was, but still good. (Downfall kicks ass) .. Few useless songs i.e. Silent night, Bodom night; Wraith within...

3. Follow the Reaper: Not as good as #2 (indeed) but I think it still is good. Everytime I die kicks ass harrrrdly(!) and so does Kissing the shadows too.
( I hope that the album would be better :err: )

and then...

4. Hate Crew Deathroll: I could describe this album with just one word. That word is BORING. There isn't any of those asskickingwhippingdigging songs anymore (like Everytime I die). There are just those f*ckin boring songs left (like Bodom Beach Terror, Angels don't kill...[whole album]).
Oh ok, there is one good song. You're better off dead.

CoB is really going down I think.

But hey, Something Wild still rocks. :dopey:

PS. HCDR just is NOT heavier than their last albums.. I :lol: for that

WTF?
U ARE gay and lying.

Originally posted by BTK
As for the music...I like HDCR.. but the lyrics and titles just puts the album down for me....Sad thing that Alexi couldn't use more time on the lyrics...

Well, the song titles are just plain silly. Though I didn't know Alexi said they were designed to be in jest.

But CoB's lyrics have ALWAYS sucked. It should come as no surprise that the new album's lyrics continue to maintain the same high level of suck they've achieved in the past.

Originally posted by Stygian Apothegm

********************HUMOR***********************

INTO HIS LYRICS. HE SAYS SO HIMSELF. WHY DONT YOU FUCKING KNOW THE BAND BEFORE YOU MADE ASSHOLE ASSUMPTIONS AND JUST MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A MOTHER FUCKING COMPLETE RANCID BANANA FETISH PIECE OF BACTERIAL INFECTIOUS FUNGUS SCUM?

IF YOU DONT LIKE HCDR THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD.

Hardy har har. That's enough, you sound like a child. Seriously, I think that he just said he did it for humor because he didn't want you to think he was trying his hardest. That interview you mentioned about him saying that, he agrees with half the shit the interviewer is saying just so he dosen't look like a complete jackass.