Music Videos

Silent Night Bodom Night has a video of them playing the song, but it has the Tokyo Warhearts music over it. It's not really live. I have it on the Spinefarm Metal DVD.

(Awesome DVD with Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, and Norther:headbang: )

BodomiC said:
so do you mean that it was some kind of a playback???? :guh: :mad: ???

No!

We discussed this matter on the finnish discussion a while back, and we came to the decision that they took the live video and then put the live song from the other gig.

And we came to this decision because someone had already heard something like that earlier.

I have the same (I think, dowloaded from kazaa)
And yep', it's strange...

About the video choice :
SW : I like In the shadows a lot. DOn't know why. I find there's more atmosphere in this song than in almost all the others.
HB : Downfall is one of my favourite, COB, Towards dead end, Black Widow... Don't know which to choose !
FTR : Everytime I die is a good choice, kissing the shadows is my favourite track, but a live video of it would be better than a tv video. DO they play KTS live ?
HCDR : Once again : Bodom Beach Terror.

SW - Deadnight is ok
HB - Black widow or Towards dead end
FTR - Everytime i die is ok
HCDR - You're better off dead, but Needled is ok, too.

It's weird, they always seem to make a music video, but not of the song that they released as a single. Except for Downfall. I think that's the only one that was a single and a video. That song sure got a lot of attention.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
It's weird, they always seem to make a music video, but not of the song that they released as a single. Except for Downfall. I think that's the only one that was a single and a video. That song sure got a lot of attention.

But, they released two singles from HB....

Hmmm, yes and no. As we all know the song on the Children Of Bodom single is not the same version as on the Hatebreeder album. Actually the first recording of Children Of Bodom was released on Something Wild as a bonustrack on some versions.

Ok, that's really a difficult one...

Zarok666 said:
Hmmm, yes and no. As we all know the song on the Children Of Bodom single is not the same version as on the Hatebreeder album. Actually the first recording of Children Of Bodom was released on Something Wild as a bonustrack on some versions.

Ok, that's really a difficult one...

Well, alright, CoB was released as a SW bonus track, but anyways..

Besides, Hate Me! and YBOD were too different on single than on the album.:p

No, the single was recorded in the Astia studios and the album in the Abyss studios. So there are 2 different versions of the song.