help for a COB newbie

sweating_bullets

New Metal Member
Jun 16, 2010
Help!!
im trying to get a present for my boyfriend for his birthday and hes a huge COB fan so I figure I would add to his collection (hes really into collecting band stuff, you should see what he has for iron maiden, his favorite band, hah! We have like an entire room dedicated to it in our apartment) but I don’t really know what a hardcore COB fan would like… I was thinking about getting him this:
COB
(the all over printed one..)
I wanna get him a shirt because COB just announced that they are playing my town in October
What do you guys think… would you want it?

If he plays guitar get him an alexi 600. He will love you forever otherwise get him that "fuck you very much" shirt

I got that jacket from my ex. Although I think it's kind of provoking to wear band merchandise as most of people will hate the music you like to label yourself with.

I got that jacket from my ex. Although I think it's kind of provoking to wear band merchandise as most of people will hate the music you like to label yourself with.

haters.jpg

If people care that much about something so simple as to dislike you for that reason alone, they're probably not worth associating with in the first place.