Regarding a NA COB tour...

metalathiest

Jan 25, 2003
Visit site
Why has COB not toured North America yet?. I know they've played one show in the States before, but they could carry out a very successful tour through US and Canada if they wanted to. Bands like Arch Enemy, Opeth, etc have done it, and imo COB is very capable of headlining one as well!

Is there any explanation for their lack of touring in NA?

it's not them who reall decide where they tour. It cost a fuckin' price to carry the material, the crew, and the band all over the states, so label think of it twice before to make a show over the sea..

Welly said:
it's not them who reall decide where they tour. It cost a fuckin' price to carry the material, the crew, and the band all over the states, so label think of it twice before to make a show over the sea..

Well that is very very true, it does cost a lot of money. But, I mentioned bands that have done the samething, tour North America. Im sure COB has a bigger fan base than Arch Enemy, just a guess, but i wouldn't be surpised if it were true.

hmmm... goddamnit, i just want to see these fuckers live!.. enough said.

blazingelectricdeath said:
ive seen so many threads about this, but im still hoping they will. by the way, metalathiest, 'athiest' is really spelled 'atheist' but maybe you know that

haahahaha oh fuckkk... umm the other one was taken :p