Got A Question and plz Help out my Band

LoL_PwN_LoL said:
Drznog i was just a question, ur a total jackass, just die ok?
not coming on to protect Drznog, but what an emo comment you said, you dont like the truth or what? yes he said it maybe not the best and strokeble way towards you but he absolutely right.
learn from it and try to creat your own.

low death metal- think about hacking up flem, then move it from the back of your mouth to the bottom of your lungs. Its mostly the contriction of both voicebox and wind tube.
FUCKING THANKYOU it will take some practice but ill get it :D

you're gonna have to make an effort to turn your voice to complete shit before you can sing like that
Start drinking and smoking, and hire some tranvestite to kick your neck with high heels
That should help
..... im 14....

ok you can't mimic people's vocals so don't try just be unique and create your own n00b
as for the draznog dickface... Im not trying to mimic im trying to get the general idea ok, its like using pulloffs, id like to see you invent somthing different, its not copying, its a technique. So stop trying to rape me and i wont get pissed? :loco:

edit: holy fuck im not an emo, please dont get that picture in your head lol

LoL_PwN_LoL said:
Wtfs mallcore

lol nice name you got there to retard, real ausome.

retard? i can spell AWESOME you illiterate fuck... and i think my name is a little better than LOL_PWN_IMGAY_LOLZORZ anyday, at least my name is Zakk, has a little bit of meaning to it, go back to Hot Topic you little queer