Got A Question and plz Help out my Band

orly_mr_miyagi.jpg

LoL_PwN_LoL said:
Drznog i was just a question, ur a total jackass, just die ok?

He was just trying to help.

you probably dont have to worry about the voice, just wait 2 years or so then you'll hit puberty and then the voice comes naturally.
You're one of them angry kids thats pretty obvious... get a girlfriend or start masturbating that should help you with your hormonal imbalance.

BloodyScalpel said:
And btw, the only reason why people get bitched is because they don't follow the first rule : Don't be a retard :lol:

Wow ok alot of fucking posts ill see what i can do lol...

It's COBHC, not COBCH.
Yea Typo lol.

Lol i've hit puberty retard :p im not a squeeky little kid.

I can sing ok, so I don't need to learn to sing normaly :p

I'm not a total noob at guitar either, I can play the Stairway To Heaven solo at like 140 bpm, I know its not that good, but at least i dont play smoke on the water...

I would encourage you to wait a little longer considering you 14. Alexi wasn't even singing like that when he was 14. You guys should come up with your own songs first before you start doing covers. It will improve your abilities as a musician by coming up with your own shit first.
I do write my own songs, I never said I didn't, i know covers don't improve skills as much as writing usualy, but its an ausome song and I want to play it. :D

Ok one more question! Is In Your Face, harder or easyer to play than Bed Of Razors, cuz the vocals sound easyer..