COBHC.COM needs your help

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
i give guitar about 8 hours a day.... i cant imagine it being much more than that

Steve Vai, Slash and others did 12 a day.

and Zakk Wylde said he did an amazingly 16 a day!

He said he got out of school and started playing at about 2 pm and played on (While listening to Randy Rhoads and the other greats) till about 6am then went to bed for about 2 hours the to school 8 and basically passed out in every class till 2 the next day! Hehe.....

Wings of a dream said:
Steve Vai, Slash and others did 12 a day.

and Zakk Wylde said he did an amazingly 16 a day!

He said he got out of school and started playing at about 2 pm and played on (While listening to Randy Rhoads and the other greats) till about 6am then went to bed for about 2 hours the to school 8 and basically passed out in every class till 2 the next day! Hehe.....

yea i herd about that. thats amazing.. 16fuckin hours.. DUde! i herd alexi did 6 hour sessions.

COBHC Webmaster said:
I am thinking about asking the band some questions and I would appreciate if you people on this board could help me out with some questions.

Seems nice! Thx for asking our questions, for wanting to hear our opinion! ;)
Well, I think these following things would be nice to be on the guys' profiles, cuase this way we would really get to know them better:

1) What's ur life philosophy?
2) Life besides music and hobbies?
3) Surprising facts?? Funny facts??
4) If not a musician, whatelse would u be?
5) In your opinion what is the greatest evil of today's societies?
6) Did u have an idol as a teenager? And if so, who was it and why?
7) Who or what is most stressful in your life on tour?
8) Any message to the fans?

COBHC Webmaster said:
Also, any suggestions regarding the new site would be greatly appreciated.

Well, I really think an official site should always have a biography of the band (other way ppl have to go to fansites like SoB for that info). Also, except if it is because of publisher rights, I think it'd be nice to had the lyrics on the discography section. Now, not extremely necessary, but nice to see would be a section with a pic and a caption of the whole crew (cause after all, some fans get to know them on the gigs, and they also have a lot of work to get things right for the shows). Okay, now that the site is being re-structured I seriously hope that all the promo pics will be uploaded and that some cool ones will be posted more frequently, to keep ppl going to the site, in order to ahve more visitors, therefore more marketing!
Anyway, keep on, cuase I really like the whole design/concept of the site! :wave:

Good to see the site will get a good working over. I have a few questions you could use

What was your first Instrument?
If you could go anywhere for the day where would it be?
Favourite Cartoon?

I think the questions you have a good though

Keeping with the theme of the new album on the site would be good if its done well, so I wish you the best of luck with it and I hope you do a good job.. I'm studying Graphic Design so do somthing to inspire me