writing a paper about children of bodom...help!

i think kissng the shadows is a must. musically, it's just a wonderful song, and you can give it as an example of how lyrics don't really mean much for alexi. cuz he wrote lyrics for kissing the shadows in a hurry in the studio right before they were going to record it, he always leaves lyrics for last, music come first to him.

also, northern comfort would be a great song. one of the interludes in that song reminds me of a sypmhony...it's just amazing song writing, imo.

Yeah I would pick one song of all the albums except FTR cause it sounds pretty much like HB.

Hmmm...I think ppl have been shot for having said less than this. Let's just say I disagree...

(Please tell me how Bodom After Midnight, Kissing The Shadow, Follow The Reaper, or any of the other songs sound even remotely like Hatebreeder? I'm all ears)

heh you need to help me with my paper, cuz i need to analyze a COB song musically. I played in a symphonic band for 8 years and... I don't really know that much when it comes to picking out various technical aspects of a song.

:lol:

If you're gonna play one of their songs on a lesson, don't pick anyone that has a chorus without music, like T,L&S, Needled, Are You Dead Yet, trust me it gets boring.

Pick up Everytime I Die, Angels Don't Kill or Silent Night.

Bodom in general is also pretty fast so most of people who are not used to it don't realize a shit before the song is over, so in that sense one of the two slow songs would do best. But Silent Night Bodom Night I think is the song you should play..

back on topic....
where can i get help analyzing the musical aspects of the songs?