thoughts for swano.tk

cenzu

Ain't that a bitch.
Nov 13, 2001
Finland
www.cenzu.com
hey there!

again time for some development...

I'm getting finnished with my swano.tk but I need ideas that would keep the site fresh and intresting.

one thought is making a "fans" section...
I got this idea from global domination forums, where they "interviewed" some of the members... thought about doing the same thing, to all you real die-hard fans around here!

so, what would you like to know about each other?

Name, Age, Country,
how you got into Dan's music?
favourite band + favourite Swanö related band?

any thoughts?

it would turn out a bit like the fans section on the nightingale site, but with a little bit of information.

also, who would like to be featured?

let me know!

not a bad idea :D

nice work on the site, btw! have you ever though of grouping the photos by date/event, or adding a date to the "about" page? (especially as Dan points out right off the bat that he's constantly changing) ;)

What about a "Fan Art" and a "Fans Covers" sections... what more... maybe a "Tabs" section, I always looked for the "Nightingale - Scarred For Life" tab (If someone have this tab, please let me know)... that would be great! good look.

thanks for the great ideas!

lumen:
you are very right! that actually sliped my mind completely!
Dates/events for the pictures are a bit difficult, because I received them as a big package from Dan, so I really don't have all the facts.

BastardSonOfGod:
I could do that too, of course a slight problem with the covers... I don't have too much webspace to host any mp3's... tabs yes, if you guys start sending them to me :)
...and fan art, why not :)

just start sending me the tabs and I'll post them...
I don't play the guitar so, slim chance i'll get anything tabbed....

you can send to cenzu[at]cenzu.com

Grunthor:
not very likely I'll add lyrics...
I might add a link to darklyricks.com or somthing, but bottom line, it's too much work for me to add the lyrics.