Thoughts and impressions of Alive Again

Originally posted by dolphz

PS Does anyone notice a little Kansas infuence in a couple of the songs (not sure of the titles, I think tracks 6 and 7). This is not a bad thing, Kansas used to be one of my favorites, I still listen to them every once and a while.

I haven't heard AA yet (should arrive soon)... but I definately hear a Kansas influence on "I"... especially tracks like "Remorse and Regret"...

on a side note... just recently received "Device Voice Drum" on cd and DVD... and I think it blows.

It's my first post on the board!
First of all i must say that i'm quite a big fan of Dan Swano. His voice is oustanding, his and Mikael Akerfeldt are my fav vocals...definitely the kind of vocals im dreaming to have in my band!

Well lets go back to Nightingale...
The only stuff i heard till last week from Nightingale was the "Closing chronicles" album own by a friend of mine and i love the stuff but i wasnt really for the mood at this time for this kind of music, so i waited and forgot to check them out again.
I decided lately to get a few mp3 from the "I" album and the new Shadowman mp3...and i love so much what i heard that i ordered both albums immediately...cant stop listening Shadowman, this song is awesome!!! Cant wait to hear that!! Now i'll try to check out again Closing chronicles and Breathing shadow!

I am anxiously awaiting my copy from The End Records. I love ALL of Swano/Nouga's work with Nightingale. Simply, amazing. Good music to just sit back, relax,and clear your mind from all the crap in your life. I lvoed all of Nightingales work so far,and I hope Dan/Dag continue to kick ass up and down the music industry.

*Paces back and forth for Alive Again to come in mail....*