Limited edition Alive Again T-shirts

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Hi everyone.
Dan here. Just wanted to inform you that I am about to order a very limited quantity of black t-shirts with full color print on the front (Alive again cover + logo) and the "Queen II bandphoto" from the Alive Again jewelcase on the back
The price will be 20 euro's or 25 USD or 200 skr + shipping (6 euro, 7 USD, 60 skr) easiest way to order is to send me cash. Drop me a mail if you're interested and I will reserve you a shirt dan@swano.com

[font=Arial,Helvetica]20.00 Euro [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]=[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]23.2290 USD
[/font]
23 bucks for a band shirt is pretty expensive, but I understand you need the money. Have you ever considered going through a distributor? Im sure alot of people on here would order merchandise if it was priced reasonably enough with fast service.

well, at least at gigs in germany shirts cost around the same amount, for Opeth for example also 20 E or more, same goes for Katatonia and Children Of Bodom. I don´t mean by this that everyone should be able to afford them (I decided to rather buy CDs than more shirts) but just to give some info to compare.

I am not after the money...It's just that we don't sell that many shirts, but I want them to look fucking great and have great t-shirts that doesn't break when you touch them. I compared the prices to the webshops around and it's all 199 skr + shipping, and some of it is just 1 or 2 colours, we have 4, each color costs a fortune!!!

I agree with you there Dan, better have a really great-looking shirt that costs $5 more than have a shitty-looking one that you'll never wear anyway just to save a few bucks.

What brand of t-shirt are you using? I hope you go for some quality t-shirts anyhow... I hate the ones that get twisted and "sladdriga" ;)

i just ordered an alive again shirt from the end records. i hope it's the same one as you are talking about here. :)

they have it in a medium too. :D

I would order but I can only imagine the shipping money for Mexico.From Nuclear Blast they charged me like 15 euros.So I'll pass on this one,or tell a swedish to buy it for me. heheh

Soul4Raziel said:
I ordered one from The End as well, I hope it's the same as Dan has described.
The one from the end is a bit different. The Cover is on the front but with a nifty torn-edge border thinger... The back has the album title and this weird smeary graphic thing I made.. They sent me one, but it never made it to my house... (some postal employee is enjoying my N'gale tshirt as we speak) so I still have yet to see it...

Here's the image. Smeary? Lik ei siad, I still have not seen the printed tshirt.

smear.jpg

mattcira said:
The one from the end is a bit different. The Cover is on the front but with a nifty torn-edge border thinger... The back has the album title and this weird smeary graphic thing I made.. They sent me one, but it never made it to my house... (some postal employee is enjoying my N'gale tshirt as we speak) so I still have yet to see it...
Interesting, I like the graphic, if no one else does, I'll snap some pictures of the shirt when it arrives.