Pre-order of "Nightfall Edition" Limited Edition

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Hey.

This is me after mixing for 18 hours straight:loco:

This is me now:Spin:

The mix is going great...I have mixed 8 songs this far and I am overwhelmed by the result. This time we´ll need your help and spread the word about this ablum because it has a HUGE commercial potential. Stuff like "Alonely" and "Glory days" (in it´s new glory!!) is number ones waiting to happen...so spread the word (and maybe even the music.....) to friends you know like "normal music" I think they will be amazed

anyway...

I´d just like to explain the case with the NIGHTFALL OVERTURE - ten year anniversary ALBUM.

We will have a releaseparty every night of the tour and sell as many LTD Edition copies as possible.

It will have a more simple booklet and not have a multimedia section, but it is limited to 500 copies (pro-made, no homemade stuff) and you can listen to it 6 months ahead of everyone else - (without an internet-connection...hrrrmmmfffpphhh...:erk: )
and it´s a bit cheaper than the official version....

If you wish to reserve a copy, drop me an email at dan@swano.com and the message should be "I want to by NIGHTFALL OVERTURE". The spam is intense these days and sometimes I cannot see the forest for all the trees...

The price for the Ltd Edition will be 12 Euro + shipping (I will check it out to each and one of you personally, you might wanna buy a tour-t shirt and a sticker as well??) (The price for those units are not set yet, but the shirt will be around 15 euros I guess - the "Invisible" cover motive on the front in full color and tourdates on the back

I might also print a limited edition Nightfall overture T-shirt, frontprint in color only, because the cover-artwork is the best I have ever had on any album I have ever done!!!! '

So let me know if you´d be interested in a deal with that shirt as well)

so..what we will offer in the future will be

NIGHTFALL OVERTURE ltd edition CD
INVISIBLE t-shirt/European tour
A cool sticker in full color - design not 100% yet
NIGHTFALL OVERTURE t-shirt

Love

Dan

Count me in...!

Not sure that I can get to any of the gigs though, they will not just be available from the gigs I hope (sure sounds like mail order too)?

Will send mail shortly, cannot wait.