About the Nightfall Overture ltd. edititon..

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
After a few strange turns the album is finally with the printers in Germany.
Once my ears got back in shape after the endless massacre of mixing, I heard that there was just a little bit too much treble on the whole mix and cancelled the CDR I had sent to the factory, made a new one with less treble and made a few "1 db up" changes to some leads and a few vocalbits....(I am insane, I know...:loco: )

Anyway....I will reserve a copy of the album and the t-shirt (Invisible/Tour) for each and every one of you.
The "Nightfall overture" t-shirt will be printed a few weeks after the tour, so If you have reserved a copy of that one, it will be quite some time before you recieve the complete package.

Dan

Can I buy the CD at a concert? I try to attend Baarlo.
btw, when I look at the dates, I have the feelings it will be very exhausting with the driving. Or will you have a tourbus with driver?
After Berlin to Arnheim (NL) is nearly 600 km, after that back again east to Jena is 500 km...
Without a day off I guess, you'll be dead after the tour. :ill:

Unicorn: yes, I noticed that, too, the tour goes from Holland to Eastern Germany and back. Probably due to which slots were available for gigs, but anyhow, a driver would be nice in that case.

*heh* I understand Dan´s work ethics. It´s not even a matter if anyone else would notice the "mistakes" but one just wants to have things perfect. I can drive people crazy with this attitude, too :loco:

Btw. I played in the K17 in Berlin with my band Elane two weeks ago. It's a pretty nice location, but driving through the centrum of Berlin was horrible!! In the same building were the sleeping rooms, so maybe NG will sleep there, too. :O)

yeah, I plan 100% on being there :)

hm, now you posted that, I suppose Dan won´t get much sleep in that case, lots of people trying to access those rooms :D

It's a building with 5 or 6 floors. We played in the 2nd and slept in the 4th floor. The flooring in the sleeping floor looked like there had been many many bands before. ;)
It was okay in Berlin, but the played Techno music till 3 in the morning in the 1st floor and it was hard to find sleep. :-/

btw, when I look at the dates, I have the feelings it will be very exhausting with the driving. Or will you have a tourbus with driver?
After Berlin to Arnheim (NL) is nearly 600 km, after that back again east to Jena is 500 km...
Without a day off I guess, you'll be dead after the tour. :ill:[/QUOTE]

We´re Swedes you know, long country, 600 Km is just around the corner:D

Hm.. should I have added my adress in that mail or are you gonna send a new one out to each of the buyers?