Nightfall Overture Tablature

Leper_/-\ffinity

Child of The Grave
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
Hey guys, lately I have been really getting into Nightingale(Thank you Dan for the great music!!) and I really admire the simple yet effective guitar work in Nightfall Overture, and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to tab it out for me?? Many thanks.

PS If anyone knows a good site to get any other Dan Swano tabs, please post link.

Well.. you should've known, it's either these repsonses or nothing.. this kind at least keeps the thread bumped.

Swano needs more fans. You'd think almost all these Opeth fans that sprang out of nowhere would find something interesting in Dan's music, and keep the board populated. Then again, so many of them are complete morons. But it would be nice if we got a bigger community going, Dan deserves it!

IAmEternal said:
Swano needs more fans. You'd think almost all these Opeth fans that sprang out of nowhere would find something interesting in Dan's music, and keep the board populated. Then again, so many of them are complete morons. But it would be nice if we got a bigger community going, Dan deserves it!

AMEN!! (now someone tab it out :)!)

mattcira said:
This is about as close as I could get it:

daaaa deh deh doh dehdeh dah dehdeh doh dah deh deeee
da dehdeh doh dah dehdeh deh da deh dahdah dehdeh daaaaaa
daaaa dehdeh doh dehdeh dah dehdeh dehdah deh dahhhhh
de dahdoh dah deh dehdah deh dadeh dadah dehdeh deeeeeee

\\m// rokkzor!
:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:
(by the way: the bass goes bopbopbopbopbopbopbopbop)

Actually, I have figured out a bit of the song, but it's in standard, and I don't think Nightingale plays in standard. Plus, I don't know how to tab. Sorry! Just mess around and you'll figure it out eventually.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Sweet man, Thanks a lot for the link!!!! *goes to learn all of Moontower*

Of course, now all you have to do is learn how to play the guitar left-handed, with a right-strung guitar turned upside down :)