Alive Again owned me!

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
This morning I have finally recieved my long-awaited promo-copy of "Alive Again". And I confidently claim it to be the best album ever has been released by Dan Swanö. Nightingale's sound seems just perfect to me, there is no any instrumental part I can find fault with, all arrangements simply rock! Technically I loved the drums most of all - clear and juicy sound without plastic taste which always annoys me. As for the songs, I find them all multifarious, progressive and certanly giving the idea of Dan's to be concidered as a ripe composer. Some of the songs were written in association with Dag - pure delight, wat can I add? Giving a spin to the CD again and again I dub Recollections, Shadowman,The Glory days, Into the Light, Eternal, State of Shock, Shadowland Serenade, Forever and Never is my absolute favourites although honestly speaking that's not entirely fare due to the fact that this CD contains no weak tracks. I advise you to pay more attention to 11 minutes track Eternal - pure masterpiece.

Thanx a lot!!!!!!!
I really like the fact that you dig ETERNAL, since it is my fave-piece aswell...and the fact that you liked the drumsound is great too..I spent a lot of time with that!!!

Dan

Dan , question , on the possible next record second sky , what kind of lyrical theme are you going to do? i remember on the site a few months ago you said it would be autobiographical of some sorts but kind of weird...

I hate to sound annoying, but could you please tell me where you got this because I am just dying to hear Nightingale's new stuff. I've heard Shadowman and I am just biting all of my finger nails off waiting for this. PLEASE!

Originally posted by rrjii2000
Whose Ass must a man kiss to get one of these "Promo Albums"??

Rob

This one ass (really, no jokes):

dagsass.jpg

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)