Alive Again

Skaldir

formerly known as Unicorn
Nov 3, 2001
Germany
www.kalthallen.de
Hi,
seems that I'm a little late, because I got AA a few days ago.
What can I say, I'm very impressed. The songs, the sound everything fits perfect and everything is nailed!
I like the way Dan treats the ideas from the old songs, and let them appear here and there in the new songs. Recollections is wonderful. I don#t know which so is my favourite, but Eternal and The Glory Days are very special to me. But every song is really good.
A real masterpiece. Well done guys.

Just in case anyone remembers, I got the cd *early* just a couple days before Xmas, thanks to JimLot posting the phone number of "Metal Haven" record store in Illinois. Anyhow, the cd still gets played at least 3 times a week I'd say.

This is the best Cd from Nightingale, I've decided. I say this mainly b/c I prefer Dan's vocals here to any previous. BOMBASS! Hehehe.

Metal88 said:
Just in case anyone remembers, I got the cd *early* just a couple days before Xmas, thanks to JimLot posting the phone number of "Metal Haven" record store in Illinois. Anyhow, the cd still gets played at least 3 times a week I'd say.

This is the best Cd from Nightingale, I've decided. I say this mainly b/c I prefer Dan's vocals here to any previous. BOMBASS! Hehehe.

Yeah Metal Haven rules! I'd be totally fucked if they didn't exist! Well there's The End, but still that store rules! :)

I just got this album as well and am enjoying the hell out of it. :)

It's my first Nightingale album and now I REALLY want "I". The End has been out of that album for weeks now! They must restock it soon or I'll be forced to order it from amazon. *shudders*

:worship:
this is the way i feel about "alive again".
Got my copy thsi week (don't remember which day :err: ) and i'm really amazed..... it is so amazingly well-done....I lvoe its melodies and i love the way it makes me feel like singing alone again and again...
it's the 3rd time i'm listening to it today (3rd in a row :loco: ) and :hotjump:

Oh,yes definitely one of my favourite releases for 2003...
I think nightingale are becoming better and better.... Also,i found the idea with themes from older songs very interesting...

:D

btw,i got it through The end records....super fast delivery (exactly one week after the day of the order),super low post...
chupi!

My favourite tracks so far are Shadowman,Into the light and eternal...but i guess in a week or so my preferences will change

/troll (messy post,messy post :p )