Alive again TEASER

Gurgelguff

Rock tonajt
Nov 17, 2001
Sweden
www.dagswano.st
Alright folks, here it is: the "teaser"

http://www.tomnouga.com/mp3.html

If you wanna wait do it. If you wanna rock download !
The "teaser" contains 4 tracks and it´s 5 minutes long ( 4.56 mb )

Made of:

"Shadowman"
"Into the light"
"Eternal"
"Shadowland serenade"

And remember..this is mp3, the album sounds even better

When you have heard the "teaser" enough there´s a rare
Tom Nouga track from my first EP ( featuring Dan, recorded in the early days of Unisound -90 )

Was it really necessary to put that ghastly picture above the song Tom? It made me want to brand my own eyes out...

The teaser sounds REALLY good. This is definatly the best sound quality I have heard on any of Dan's music. Great work!

Hello to Dan and Dag, just the three of us on the board at the moment. I use a SHITTY dial up modem, but am at 16% Thanks for the teaser!

As for the picture above it......fucking HILLARIOUS. Hahaha! (Ok maybe a bit disturbing too.....)

How well do you think this represents the sound of Alive Again Dan? It certainly sounds like the "heaviest" one to me based on this teaser. I really love the "ah" sound you make at 2:20 btw :p

Done!

The "Ah" sound is most excellent, Ormir. Hahaha ;)

Upon first listen, I'd have to say the vocals are definitely what stand out. This will no doubt be one of those few albums (like "I") where I get the cover jacket out and try to remember all the words. Beautiful!

Originally posted by Ormir
Was it really necessary to put that ghastly picture above the song Tom? It made me want to brand my own eyes out...
:eek: I agree. Just for the record: The idea was mr gurgelgufss alone. He didnt ask for permission. I'm gonna kick his ass! (which by the way isn't hard to miss.):D

I didn't expect you to upload it so soon...nice. I was very curious to hear this since I had no idea what it would be like. And I have to say I was surprised by how this sounds. The production is (from what I can tell by this sample) indeed very professional-sounding, as are all the musicians. And Dan's singing sounds great, even better than in other Nightingale cd's. I don't think this is very heavy; it's actually quite easy to listen IMO. Hard to say how good the album will be by this teaser, but this got me even more interested and I'll definitely buy it. I especially like the song that starts at 2:20 (I think it's Eternal). Cool synths there.

Originally posted by Maron
:eek: I agree. Just for the record: The idea was mr gurgelgufss alone. He didnt ask for permission. I'm gonna kick his ass! (which by the way isn't hard to miss.):D

Shall we settel out of court as usual ? or am i facing twenty to life ?:eek:

Hard to say how good the album will be by this teaser, but this got me even more interested and I'll definitely buy it. I especially like the song that starts at 2:20 (I think it's Eternal). Cool synths there. [/B][/QUOTE] Belive me.. The album is GREAT!

Dag: Though frightening, that picture is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen in my life. I think if I looked at it while listening to the Steel ballad, I would die of laughter.

I've been a Dan/Dag fan for 3 or 4 years now, I have nearly everything Dan's been involved with (even just producing), and I honestly think this NG teaser has the best sound yet. Good job guys, you are great alone, but even greater as a team!!

Fuck, this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo great. Don't know when I was as concentrated for 5 minutes as at the teaser-listening. It sounds so wonderful and alright and the music is just amazing. Thanks to the NG-team. Deepest respect....

I want to hear it as well!
I have never heard Nightingale before (yes, weird I know) so could anyone try to explain what I can expect?

i really liked it, allthough some negative has got to be given, since nobody else does. On some parts vocalsound is somewhat not sharp enough (singing has nothing to do with that, these might the best vox Dan have done), or maybe it's just my headphones...damn, I just can't see how someone can make this good sound...Well, anyway, this just sounds amazing!!

Edit - I try this through the speakers and YES, it was these headphones, vox sounds fine indeed, sorry :)