Alive again TEASER

W O W !!!!!

I downloaded the teaser at school today, but could not listen to it there since I left the headphones at home. Once I got in the car to drive back home I fired it up, and OH MY GOD!!!!

"Now I can feel that the power surround me, caught in the spell of the shadowman" had me speeding in 200 km/h!! This is the coolest shit I`ve ever heard. Release "Alive Again" - NOW!

Nightingale :headbang: `s my world!!

This teaser is just great!!!

amazing vocals!! just perfect production and melody lines..

This is a must have cd for me.. I will buy some copies to my friends for present.. they have to have some quality music atleast once in their lifetime...

Jani K

The feel of the medly is great, it realy sounds like Nightingale evolved into a new great CD. I am so looking forward to the release. Will you hold a release party? :)

It feels like you got abit inspired from space metal at the part starting at 3:55 in the song. This reminds me of asking you, have you got any plans on doing something more like the space metal project?

I'll leave the space stuff to R-Yen.
my next big project will be quite soft..once you get your hold on the whole album you'll get a pretty clear idea from listening to the track "eternal" which is pretty much the pilot-track for "Second Sky"

Dan

Is there anyone on aol instant messanger that can send this medley? Apparently, the bandwidth has been exceeded and i can't get it. If you are willing to send it to me i'd greatly appreciate it.

instant messanger screename: bane3327

Request_denieD

Wow, this rocks! Great music, great production. That special Nightingale-mood... it's there, and judging by this, it's stronger than ever. And that's a very good thing! :)

What's there to say except: Get this out and keep up the good work!

always lost in space...... today i realized i haven't posted in this thread...... (not that it would be any interesting contribution though :p)
damn,the teaser is soooooooo awesome..... i've gotten superhooked on it...i've listened to it 324565 times today!!!
it's so wondeful,melodic and catchy....i can't wait to get the whole album!!amazing!!

~mel~