Predictions On New Album?

Oh, plenty of people understand me. Just those with operating brains. And those who understand English. Smart ass.

And really, who's doing the flaming? I made a simple post in an attempt to explain my theories about why the 3 CoB albums are SIMILAR. For some reason, at 11 PM on a Friday night YOUR TIME, you have nothing better to do. Hmph. :confused:

I don't see the fun there markgugs...
I didn't listen to the new album yet, but from what I've heard it sucks big times and is indeed NuMetal...
And that's not funny :cry:

I agree with margugs, I think CoB has stuck with the same formula for their last three albums, of course their not down to the detail identical but they all use the same speed metal style formula....

Originally posted by markgugs
NV, if you spend about an hour on the In Flames board, you'll see why this is funny. I personally don't care, but some of you might.
Maybe I should do as you said... ;)

Originally posted by Northern Viking

I didn't listen to the new album yet, but from what I've heard it sucks big times and is indeed NuMetal...
No flaming, no discussion....just for the protocol: I disagree!

To the topic: I think the last 3 albums were indeed quite similar... so now it would be time for sth. new ( add a new element to the music, change style etc. ...) and I'm very curious what they'll do...

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Now I see the joke... but still I don't laugh... :cry:

Unfortunately, I'm not really laughing either...I don't want In Flames' sound to go this direction (like many, I just don't complain like many), but I'll give it the chance the band is owed.

@loWildChild: not offense, ok. ;) We'll agree to disagree on this subject. But you DO notice that most are of the opinion (that's all, just opinion) that CoB's 3 albums sound similiar-to-very similar. That's all we were saying, not that it was bad. All 3 albums are superb, believe me I feel this way too!

i love COB but you can't beat Hatebreeder and therefore comapred to Hatebreeder all albums will suck. But not compared to Hatebreeder they will rule. Of course they could do the Metallica thing and make the COB version of "load" and I would be forced to burn the album.

Originally posted by markgugs

Unfortunately, I'm not really laughing either...I don't want In Flames' sound to go this direction (like many, I just don't complain like many), but I'll give it the chance the band is owed.

@loWildChild: not offense, ok. ;) We'll agree to disagree on this subject. But you DO notice that most are of the opinion (that's all, just opinion) that CoB's 3 albums sound similiar-to-very similar. That's all we were saying, not that it was bad. All 3 albums are superb, believe me I feel this way too!

[This is loWildChild from Vero's house]
Ok mark, perhaps you could say that with Hatebreeder and Follo The Reaper are the same. I dont think so, but... BTW, Something Wild is totally different to the others. You must admit it. Of course if you hear the trhee you will say its COB. Cause not too much musicians plays as well as COB. :)

Originally posted by Dgenerate6969
i love COB but you can't beat Hatebreeder and therefore comapred to Hatebreeder all albums will suck. But not compared to Hatebreeder they will rule. Of course they could do the Metallica thing and make the COB version of "load" and I would be forced to burn the album.

Metallica isn't even worth mentioning. And Hatebreeder is good, but I think the other Children of Bodom albums are just as good. I guess everyone has different opinions.