New album in a year?

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
So COB is pumping out albums at about a years intervall, anyone heard or read about the next stuff coming. Yeah I know that they are touring their pale-finish-asses off but I figured that they should be riding on this fame wave now and get another album out ASAP?(!) Seeing how their last album is a knock out, just look at tabs for six pounder second solo, amazing stuff, if the progress in the same way it very well could be one of the best albums EVER made. I CAN'T wait!

ps. PLEASE ANYONE, HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU ALL GET THE FUNKY LITTLE MOVING FIGURES AND FACES INTO YOUR THREADS? I feel like such a gimp not knowing how to produce cool shit like that on my own!! Link? Keyboard map? Divine intervention? *LOL*

Reactions: bodomite
In about a years intervall? it was like 3 years between follow the reaper and hatecrew deathroll ;) but of course, I also wish for a good new album.. thoug I would like to see them doing some more gigs around here somewhere first :tickled:

ahh, my speling is so good tonight...

Johanna said:
In about a years intervall? it was like 3 years between follow the reaper and hatecrew deathroll ;) but of course, I also wish for a good new album.. thoug I would like to see them doing some more gigs around here somewhere first :tickled:

ahh, my speling is so good tonight...

Sucks to live up north! The gig in Stockholm was amazing! The warm up bands were OK, but bodom really kicked ass. Wonder how this "solo" acts are able to keep playing for an hour and change without withering. Must be death on the fingers for janne and alexi and the boys. I had a stiff neck for a week and I'd do it again!!! :OMG:

Like Johanna said, its been about 3 years since the last album. Also, CoB will be touring for a while longer. Remember that Alexi is also in Sinergy, who as their website says, are currently writing material for their fourth album. So before another CoB album comes out, the fourth Sinergy release will be first, as well as Sinergy tours most likely.

Mammoth said:
yes, those damn little smily faces and rocking figures, jaw dropping figures, eyes bulging figures, burning figures... well you get the point!

ps. Is there a bigger yetti?

when you click new thread, or reply, anything but quick reply at the bottom of the thread, youll get the "advanced" reply screen. to the left of where you type your message there are the smilies. make sure the text cursor is flashing, and click on the smiley you want to use. at the bottom of the smilies, you can click "show all smilies". then you can click on the one you want to use, or learn the code next to the image and use it whenever you want like this: a : and a ) will give you this :). or whenever somebody says something really stupid, you can do : then guh and : again and you get this
eek7.gif
. those are some examples.

ps. no, i am the biggest yetti

yep...it was 3 years between HCDR and FTR...I cannot imagine a new album in next year or maybe not even in next two years. and because of that, too...that Sinergy are preparing new album...so no COB album before Sinergy's one...that's for sure!
but sure it would be nice to get another awesome album...although its hard to record better album than HCDR...it the best album ever for me !:worship: