Silent night bodom night, tokyo warhearts video

if i remember correctly, COB do two gigs over there, so the silent night audio is from another night, and film is next night, or something like that, hopefully u guys get that what i mean.

Wrong! It is an official live video because it appeared on the Spinefarm Metal DVD together with the Everytime I Die video (with outro credits).

gaz said:
I have one of the shoots. It is one camera from the front of the audience.
It is on VHS, no I can't copy it, or upload it anywhere in the universe, sorry.

You could make a lot of other people happy with uploading that vid:)
Can you ask someone else to make a rip and upload it please?

What he meant was, he's not allowed to give it out so don't waste his time asking.
And he is totally justifed with not giving it out, it was given via spinefarm in confidence, so though who adoipt a "fuck traders" or whatever attitude, shut the fuck up.

Asking this isn't illegal. It's quite an old vid by now anyway, so.
Besides, how the hell should I know that it's possible that it was given via the finnish spinefarm in confidence to someone in WALES?!! :OMG: :OMG :OMG:
Lucky Bastard indeed!!

\m/Jason\m/ said:
Asking this isn't illegal. It's quite an old vid by now anyway, so.
Besides, how the hell should I know that it's possible that it was given via the finnish spinefarm in confidence to someone in WALES?!! :OMG: :OMG :OMG:
Lucky Bastard indeed!!
Well sometimes the older the better..........

From an interview:

"We wanted to release a video together with our live-CD Tokyo Warhearts last year but the quality of the live video footage of this gig wasn't good enough to use. The problem was that when we used footage for the other Japanese gig we played we draw the conclusion that music and the video didn't match. So I don't know when we'll be releasing our first video. Probarbly after one of the coming tours."

- Henkka in December 2000

fridaY13th said:
its shit

just moving pictures with SNBN playing in the background,

make the video yourself in flash... lol

Nice canon rock cover man... really impressive

PPL! Just wait for the DVD to come out! Go to scythes of bodom and read the preview on it if you must! It's gonna fucking ROCK!!! I can't fucking wait! The bonus footage is gonna be awesome! Only a few more weeks!