Matt Barlowe leaving Iced Earth....again

Yeah, I listened to Pyramaze first two albums and even live and didn't impressed me, but with Urban I'll give a serious consideration to the material.

And yes "Tabula Rasa" it's a kick ass album.

Sure. And thier last CD featured Barlow...thought it was well done. Worth checking out as well.

The thing I like about Pyramaze (other than the music itself) is they seem to bring out the best in thier vocalist. Lance King and Matt barlow in all thier successful vocal displays...have never sounded better than in Pyramaze imo. Its all subjective. The thought of Urban with them has me more excited than ever! Mike Kammeyer- the founder and talented force behind Pyramaze has left the band. They are forging on...and the likes of other members along with Urban having more writing input on the next CD sounds promising.

Sure. And thier last CD featured Barlow...thought it was well done. Worth checking out as well.

I'm allergic to Barlow. That's the reason I like the Owens era only of Iced Earth (I do have "Horror Show" but only because of the theme) and I didn't care for him on Pyramaze either.

They are forging on...and the likes of other members along with Urban having more writing input on the next CD sounds promising.

Those are my expectations, and I hope they will be fulfilled.

..."allergic" lol

I prefer Ripper over Barlow as well. And it was really only until Barlow joined Pyramaze that I decided to catch up on his past work in IE etc. Finding (as mentioned) that I thought he sounded better in Pyramaze.

My only worry going forward now is- will a Pyramaze CD with Urban ever come to fruition? I get a little nervous when hearing a bands creator / founder (Kammeyer) calls it quits. However, there is still too much talent in Pyramaze and Jonah Weingarten has quietly become an amazing musician / writer. HE MUST WORK WITH URBAN!