Social Hermits

I have pretty bad social skills, i get shy around chicks, i get fucking shy around everyone unless i've got stupid amounts of alcohol in me or if i've smoked a spliff lol. I know i should get out more, maybe i'd get laid and have more fun, but to be honest i enjoy the company of my instruments more than the company of most people

Always sitting at home, programming VSTs or mixing shit. Though I have to go out of the house and meet people because of the band luckily. :lol: Moral of the story join a band.

Xanax is not an antidepressant. It is an anxiolitic. It doesn't do the same thing and, after a long time taking it, it exactly has got the contrary effect than the one you search for...

On a long time period, SSRE antidepressant are far more efficient and less destructive, when GIVEN BY A GOOD DOCTOR who knows exactly what your have and the molecule he's going to make you take - and make you stop !
A very serious study published in a psychological proved that, on apes, SSRE antidepressant made the destroyed nervous cells rejuvenate; anxiolitic, on the contrary, did not improve the brain situation.

Anyway, auto-prescription has to be avoided.

Thanks everyone. I feel so much better already. You guys are awesome!

Really sorry to hear that dude, sounds like it's time to go out a bit more often and get a newer, hotter one

Thanks dude. Yup, it's been 1.5yrs anyway. Obsolete. Definitely need a new one. And yes, a HOTTER one. Goddamit, I wish I could get a Megan Fox clone or something. :Smug: