COB In Australia Announced

Sphinx

Plays Guitar
Apr 1, 2005
sydney australia
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! i am as excited as hell...

*** AUSTRALIAN TOUR 2005 ***

October 02 - Gaelic Club, Sydney
October 03 - Uni Bar, Adelaide
October 04 - The Corner, Melbourne
i herd its over 18s.. better not be..
what are your thoughts

so fucking shit how theyre not coming to brisbane. the over 18 thing i think i could deal with, but not coming to brisbane, that's just gay.
:erk:

Now you know how i feel with having to go to England for decent gigs. Just hop on a train-fly.. costs a bit but itäs worth it

i'll boot em.. whats the best thing to use? at the opeth gig last year i tried my MD with an ext mic but the quality really sucked balls..

and for the tour - :headbang: fuck yeah!

If I can get my camcorder into the Gaelic I'll film the show (much like I did with Goredofest a couple of weeks ago).

That is unless we're playing on the show.... but the chances of that are very, very fucking slim. Unless of course anyone here has connections with the band and puts in a good word for Celestial haha

you post on the Dungeon forums dont you? that would be awesome if you could film the sydney show. i'm actually thinking about going down to sydney for a couple of days for the show. my aunty lives in sydney so i could probably stay with her for the day or two. whatever. can't wait

:headbang:

Yep I'm a regular on the Dungeon and Maiden Down Under forums...

My main concern for this show would be that the Gaelic club has NO backstage area whatsoever... you walk offstage and you're standing in a back-alley. I should know, we supported Insision there last week!

Celestial-Todd said:
My main concern for this show would be that the Gaelic club has NO backstage area whatsoever... you walk offstage and you're standing in a back-alley. I should know, we supported Insision there last week!

So I guess the after-party is in the tour bus then :p

Never heard of either Insision or Celestial but good luck for your band mate! :wave:

edit: Just listened to Celestial's "Warpath" and "Total Carnage". Don't like the sounds, but the material is pretty rockin' :headbang: although the "Total Carnage" chorus with the cleaner vocal parts sounded a bit... weak or something. Also, is it just a coincidence that both Celestial and Hypocrisy released a track called "Warpath" this year? :D

fuck i never hang around after gigs.. i really should start to..

todd isn't it hard to get camcorders in for int. bands? they wouldn't let me take mine in for soilwork at the gaylick in 03..
i thought you were allowed at goredo cos u aasked goredo..?
and when can we see that footage? i missed TM and want to see it.. as well as amenta again..

CadalMord said:
edit: Just listened to Celestial's "Warpath" and "Total Carnage". Don't like the sounds, but the material is pretty rockin' :headbang: although the "Total Carnage" chorus with the cleaner vocal parts sounded a bit... weak or something. Also, is it just a coincidence that both Celestial and Hypocrisy released a track called "Warpath" this year? :D

like all aussie local bands, live is where it's at, but i'm sure todd will tell you that celestial's new one will have a different sound, and great production
:headbang: ( their warpath is a few years old now :D ) plus they have a hot guitarist hehe

hahaha yeah I wouldn't judge us off those songs on the website. When that was recorded only the guitarist were in the band... the drums and bass are synthesised. I'll post a live video up when I can compress one down to a good size hehe

And yes, the new one will be ten times faster, heavier and have proper production haha

I'll leave the comments on the rhythm guitarist alone :p haha

hmm yeah I mixed the "Digital Architecture" release year with the "Underearthed.." compilation release but anyways..

Would like to see the live video though, as I know there are bands that are way better live than on any record. Hit us up with the link asap :p