COB IN AUSTRALIA

XentoR

New Metal Member
Aug 30, 2005
Sydney Australia
I got my ticket to see COB :worship: here in Sydney Australia.... Althougth its not till October i cannot freakin wait!!!! ITS GONNA ROCK :headbang: . I hope all you other aussies got your tickets to see them!!! :hotjump:

New Show Added To Children of Bodom Australian Tour

Saturday 1st October – Sydney @ the Gaelic Club **** NEW SHOW!!! ****
Sunday 2nd October – Sydney @ the Gaelic Theatre
Monday 3rd October – Adelaide @ the Uni Bar
Tuesday 4th – Melbourne @ the Corner Hotel

- SMiM

Originally Posted by XentoR
how come melbourne... sydney would be cheaper wouldnt it... besides the fact its closer lol

Im going to Melbourne for a couple of reasons,
1.I'm goin to see the one day cricket match between Australia vs World11
2.Melbourne has the best metal shop, Metal Mayhem
3.I know people in Melbourne
4.Melbourne is just better than Sydney

trollhammaren_666 said:
Im going to Melbourne for a couple of reasons,
1.I'm goin to see the one day cricket match between Australia vs World11
2.Melbourne has the best metal shop, Metal Mayhem
3.I know people in Melbourne
4.Melbourne is just better than Sydney

All completly valid reasons i think! I say fuck sydney! :D

See you at the Cricket!

- SMiM

Metal Mayhem is an awsome store i didn't get tix to the concert couldn't find no one to go with. and it being on a freaking tuesday and i have a forecasting test the next day.

lol well i hear melbourne is awesome to shop at.... i gotta see this metal mayhem store!!! and yea i spose they all valid reasons....except the last one :p

but i would asume you all agree with me when i say COB ROCK!!!!!!!!

hey all \m/

im from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland and can no longer get to the Sunday October 2nd Children of Bodom show in Sydney. im willing to sell the ticket for substaintially less than the $45 total i paid for it to one lucky metalhead. so email me if you know anyone who might want it. i'll probably settle for anything.

snooker8th@hotmail.com

TICKET TO SUNDAY SHOW AVAILABLE FOR CHEAP

hey all \m/

im from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland and can no longer get to the Sunday October 2nd Children of Bodom show in Sydney. im willing to sell the ticket for substaintially less than the $45 total i paid for it to one lucky metalhead. so email me if you know anyone who might want it. i'll probably settle for anything.

snooker8th@hotmail.com