Children of Bodom + Soilwork
Hard Club - Vila Nova de Gaia - Portugal
May 8th, 2003...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
can't wait for that day...

:cool:

v-e-r-y n-i-c-e g-i-g

absolutely fantastic!!!! GREAT!!!
I don't have any words to describe it...

I just tell you... If you get a chance to see CoB live, don't waste it.. go see them!!
what a band!!

I took some pictures.. I just hope they are ok...
I'll post it here someday...

cheerz...

cool for you man, scan your pic we wanna see 'em. look like i'll be soon the only fuckin one here to haven't see COB live... hell COME TO CANADA!

Welly said:
look like i'll be soon the only fuckin one here to haven't see COB live... hell COME TO CANADA!
I haven't seen them and I never will I suppose... There is a big chance of them coming to Canada, cuz Canada is a big country... I live in a small shitty country called Bulgaria, and even though Ale said in an interview for a Bulgarian metal magazine that Bodom could come here some day if the some Bulgarian music company or shit invites them here, I don't believe that they'll come cuz noone will invite them cuz there are not enough fans here.... SHIIIT

Deba mamau deba prostaaa!!

Don't try to understand the last line - it is in Bulgarian :))

Well I was going to make some smart-ass comment but now I can't because it's no longer the 8th. Oh well, I'll make it anyways:

Fuck yeah dude! I've seen CoB a million times because they always come here to this country! BTW, you paying for my fucking plane ticket?

NP: Symphony X - Fallen