Alexi isnt doing well - CoB show had to be cancelled

Thilo

Sep 14, 2002
Darmstadt, Germany
www.agathodaimon.de
Yesterday, COB tour started off in Osaka. They played a solid set with the following setlist :

Needled 24/7
Chokehold
Hate Me!
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Lake Bodom
You're Better Off Dead!
Bodom After Midnight
--- Triple Solo Battle ---
Sixpounder
Angels Don't Kill
Towards Dead End
Kissing the Shadows
--- Drum Solo ---
Bodom Beach Terror
Every time I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll
----------
Downfall

But then, the next day in Nagoya, Club Quattro something happened. First, Soilwork played their show and then the roadies started to get everything ready for COB. After 30 minutes of waiting, a promoter climbed on the stage and told the audience that you still have to wait a bit since Alexi is in pain, because of his sore rib (this is probably because on the last Japan tour in 2001, Alexi and Alexander were in a bar and Alexander fell over Alexi by accident breaking his rib).

Another 30 minutes passed, and then the whole band, except Alexi, came on stage and told the crowd that they have no choice but to cancel the gig. Children Of Bodom is scheduled to play tomorrow and the day after tomorrow in Tokyo, Shibuja AX, but these shows might get cancelled, too. We'll keep you updated on this.

An audio file with a statement from Henkka can be found on www.scythes-of-bodom.tk !

aww, this suck... i just imagine if i'd be at a cob gig and then it'd be cancelled.. i'd understand that they did had reason to not play, but it must have been a deception for the crowd...
about the ale-allu thing, they we're dancing and were compeltly drunk and alexi felt agounr and ale fall onto him.. funny story

ps, you forgot your "O" on your link ;)

aaaaaa:(
that so sucks..
yeah, welly, I can imagine when I went to a cob show, and I'm fuckin happy, that I'm there, and the band come to the stage without alexi... and say: sorry...

aaah damn:(

I can call me lucky man, cuz I see em with alexi and alexander..

Somebody is going to get killed if they don't come to the States... trust me. You people in friggen Europe would hear the news.