Gotta give it to Alexi

:lol: Usually tho, I used to puke the morning after, like when I had hangovers. I hardly ever puke on the night that I'm actually drinking, cuz I can keep it in and I feel good...not usually sick...like if I drink too much, instead of puking that night, I'd usually just black out and pass out.

:lol: I've never puked the following moring. Always during the night, :lol: F.e. my last puke was a rehearshal place party: drummer and I singel handedly unfilled almost two whiskey bottles before going out of there (we went out of there at 23 more or less, :lol: drunk before midnight, :lol:), and we both puked a bit before going out of the place. BUT, after that, we went to the bars and got drunk again, :lol: That time we didn't puke, :kickass: 2 times drunk on the same night, it's killer! :lol:

:lol: I've never puked the following moring. Always during the night, :lol: F.e. my last puke was a rehearshal place party: drummer and I singel handedly unfilled almost two whiskey bottles before going out of there (we went out of there at 23 more or less, :lol: drunk before midnight, :lol:), and we both puked a bit before going out of the place. BUT, after that, we went to the bars and got drunk again, :lol: That time we didn't puke, :kickass: 2 times drunk on the same night, it's killer! :lol:
haha yeah, being drunk twice in a day is awesome. I got drunk at the beach once (during the day) and then later on that same night, went to a party and drank my heart out again :lol: (but i've never consumed a whole bottle of whiskey all by myself :p)

If someone dies you can for sure blame me. When it doubt blame an American is my motto! :loco:

wtf?! You can't say that, you're american!

Not to sound rude but drinking until you blackout is not cool. That is how you risk killing yourself in cases such as drunk-driving accidents. I've nearly died in the past from alcohol poisoning and that is something I don't want to do again.

Not to sound rude but drinking until you blackout is not cool. That is how you risk killing yourself in cases such as drunk-driving accidents. I've nearly died in the past from alcohol poisoning and that is something I don't want to do again.

no shit it's not cool. It's pretty stupid actually. But sometimes you think you can handle it and keep going until you find out the next morning it was a mistake. On the other hand, there are people who will drink themselves to death.

I saw Alexi look like he was going to puke during Bodom after midnight when I went to go see them.He just spit on the stage though.

(but i've never consumed a whole bottle of whiskey all by myself :p)

Oh, I have.

Well, I drink but I'd never, ever drive drunk. Driving while drunk or high is fucking retarded.
I've been to hospital with alcohol poisoning twice and yes, it sucks.
And as stated before: Recovery position for the WIN!!!

Oh, I have.
must've been a rough night, eh? I once consumed a bottle of jager in like a matter of 2 hours...and that was one night where I completely blacked out, woke up the next morning and was like "where the fuck am I?"

Well, I drink but I'd never, ever drive drunk. Driving while drunk or high is fucking retarded.
I learned that the hard way :erk: I used to always drink and drive cuz I'm a really good driver. And when drunk, I'd be extra careful, as to not get pulled over by a cop. But then one night I REALLY learned my lesson. I still don't know if it's my fault cuz all my memory is gone from that point on, and the other 2 cars involved were speeding. I Spent almost 2 weeks in the hospital and got charged with a misdemeanor (I'm so lucky I didn't get the felony). And I'm NEVER gonna drink and drive again. A lot of my friends have learned from this as well.

i think i crossed once n i drove for the next 3 hours after the party haha, though for some reason even tho i had quite a few drinks and joints i somehow still had control and that was weird cause otherwise my tolerance is mediocre, not too great, but i felt like i was really gone but at the same time in control, drove perfectly that night though but im not a fan of drunk driving myself i kinda had to drive that night cause i wudnt trust my car with the other drunk people in the car, never doing that again

haha yeah, being drunk twice in a day is awesome. I got drunk at the beach once (during the day) and then later on that same night, went to a party and drank my heart out again :lol: (but i've never consumed a whole bottle of whiskey all by myself :p)

I have, and more than once, :lol: But I don't pass out with that, otherwise I wouldn't drink it, it's not fun to pass out when everyone is having fun, and you'll kill some of your friends fun, so I try not to pass out and control a bit what I drink and so far I've managed ok except 3 times in my whole life that I had to be taken home by some friends :lol:

I don't drink to blackout, and I'm not the kind of dude that 2 or 3 times a month pukes and has to be carried to home. I drink hard, but I know when to stop so I don't feel sick, and if I feel a little bit sick I immediately stop drinking, buy a bottle of water and something to eat (all bars in my town have crisps or whatever), rest for a bit and then either re-join my friends but without drinking again that night or go home and sleep. I have never been taken to the hospital and I don't intend to get that drunk never.

I'm happy to be an alcohol free dude and yet get even more drunk than the rest of my drinking friends :lol:

So why don't you tell us why so we can all do the same? Our stomach and liver will thank you quite a lot, :lol:

Oh, I have.

I've been to hospital with alcohol poisoning twice and yes, it sucks.
And as stated before: Recovery position for the WIN!!!

My father is a surgeon so I'm tired of hearing of alcohol related accidents. Also I wouldn't drive in a state in which I can't even play guitar properly.

must've been a rough night, eh? I once consumed a bottle of jager in like a matter of 2 hours...and that was one night where I completely blacked out, woke up the next morning and was like "where the fuck am I?"

I learned that the hard way :erk: I used to always drink and drive cuz I'm a really good driver. And when drunk, I'd be extra careful, as to not get pulled over by a cop. But then one night I REALLY learned my lesson. I still don't know if it's my fault cuz all my memory is gone from that point on, and the other 2 cars involved were speeding. I Spent almost 2 weeks in the hospital and got charged with a misdemeanor (I'm so lucky I didn't get the felony). And I'm NEVER gonna drink and drive again. A lot of my friends have learned from this as well.

I didn't know alcohol had been involved, but I seriously hope it was first and last time. Don't want to read another accident report from you! :mad: