Gotta give it to Alexi

like madmax says, it is a bit gross dopnt u think, in the end its his music im concerned with , not his sexuality

No, I don't consider someone making out with a member of the same sex to be "gross". :guh:
Well, actually I DO find it a little gross if people make out IN PUBLIC, but it doesn't matter if it's two guys, two girls or a girl and a guy! As long as ppl make out in private I'm perfectly fine with whatever sexual orientation they have.
What's up with that fucktarded homophobia anyway?

I'm hardly homophobic far from it considering I am bi-female to a certain level. Just for guys its a bit gross. The keyword being a "BIT" gross from my previous post. Personally I could careless about any of the guys sexuality, but since so many people on this forum constantly care to speculate about their love lives I was merely stating it's bit gross "IMO" when it comes to guys being bi. If anyone fines two guys making out or group sex with nothing but guys is a turn-on to them: I say more power to ya!:kickass:

well on the puke subject, i was so fucking sick yesterday (stomach virus). I've never puked so much in my life, it was horrible

emetophiles? Oh yeah count me in! I love it! :puke:Your funny as hell! :lol: But your right this was about Alexi's puking. Drinking with no food in your tummy will for sure cause puking. Happens to me all the time if I drink without eating. I think that's more of his problem than anything else like a true eating disorder where people purposely starve themselves. If he misses the times they serve food on tour it's really hard to find time for bands to go out eat i think.

I haven't puked due to alcohol in 3 months now. It feels good :)

I don't know when was the last time I puked, :lol: I don't puke a lot, in fact I think I've puked about 5 times in my whole life, because I can handle alcohol pretty good. But sometimes you go over the limits and from epic drunkness you go into epic puke mode :lol:

All the fans on this forum should throw a drunken puke party in honor of Alexi. Whoever drinks and pukes the most wins! Who's with me!?:kickass:

Not me, I'm not fan of puking, :lol: I prefer to keep the alcohol and the dinner in their place, :lol:

Pђoenix;7287159 said:
Recovery position ftw! You should always learn how to put yourself in it when wankered.

INDEED!!! I have a friend that fucking pukes over himself, it's disgusting! :erk: