Gotta give it to Alexi

I'm only 15, so I guess it could be my age (Tastebuds), but alchohol tastes like shit to mee anyway... Where pot relaxes me and dooes not make me angry.

what was off topic:p
we talked about alexi puking, how tall he is, fucking and car accidents with alcohol involved,
everything was totally on topic:loco::loco::loco:

No. It turned into pot vs. alcohol, how last night was, and why you kissed that ugly girl because you were drunk.

I don't see how this has anything to do with Alexis perfomance :lol:

^Bleh, who cares as long as it's entretaining to read? Besides, no one was saying anything else interesting about Alexi's stuff on the matter, so in the meantime we gave life to this thread with anecdotes, :lol:

^Bleh, who cares as long as it's entretaining to read? Besides, no one was saying anything else interesting about Alexi's stuff on the matter, so in the meantime we gave life to this thread with anecdotes, :lol:

Actually I don't really care :lol:.
I can't even remember why I posted it was off-topic. But it certainly was.
But I've gotta say, I've had better entertainment :p .

Ouch... Poor Alexi... It's the first time that I read a topic speaking about Alexi like that ! Oh man ! But orb is right... "I'd rather have him throwing up due to bad diet/stress etc than due to heavy drug usage. I mean, at least he's clean in that sense right? (well... as far as we know) I'd be pretty sad if he were doing drugs like all the old musicians used to do. Charlie parker died at the age of 35, let's try to keep alexi alive for longer than that hmm?" Wow

I don't think Alexi, or anyone in the band, does drugs.

At this point, if that were the case, we'd know about it by now, if even only a little bit. As it stands, I know I've never heard so much as one thing about drug use.

Yeah

Speaking of accidents by the way, I got in an accident on my FIRST DAY with my drivers liscense....

It was unreal. It wasn't my fault, I was only a 30 mile an hour road and the other car was going 60 and hit me...

I was in my mom's new beetle, and the other car was a freakin giant mercedes SUV.... the SUV's frame just got bent a bit, whereas the beetle I was in got completely smashed and flew around 270 degrees into a tree from the force of the impact. When I staggered out of the car I thought I was dreaming. I was thinking to myself there is no possible way I got into an accident on the first day with my liscense (I had over 150 hours on my permit and was already the best driver of all my friends), so I was sure it was a dream.

In a small way it was really funny because I had the radio on blasting, tho it was before I was into metal, so there was a jazz song (john coltrane - lazy bird.... which oddly now I can't listen to anymore since the accident) blasting out into the open after the accident.

I don't know if any of you guys have been in accidents with the airbags going off, but what I didn't know is that when the airbags go off, they release like white smoke. When I first noticed the white smoke when I regained consciousness, I thought it was the engine on fire and that the car was going to explode (lol too much grand theft auto), so I scrambled out of the car as fast as I could.

At least I wasn't hurt much at all :) That's definitely the best part of the incident.

wow nice story orb =P Poor you ^^
lol we're going out of the subjet ... but I love Lothiriel signature XD

wow nice story orb =P Poor you ^^
lol we're going out of the subjet ... but I love Lothiriel signature XD

Ditto! Best sig on this whole forum imo :D

Well, second best back when Mitch had his sinergy sig...